Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime thin packs

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Anime thin packs

The thin packs are like a blessing from the heavens
    Ever since they came up with it I've bought Final Fantasy Unlimited, Wild Arms TV, Rune Soldier Louie, and Neon Genesis Evangelion. Its awesome because they only cost $30 to $60 for the entire series!!

But would you sell your old copies of a anime that you havent finished collecting for a thin pack version of it? I ask this because I have the limited edition box set of Gungrave and the first four volumes of it but now they released the complete collection. So should I sell the box set and get the collection or look for the missing volumes?
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime thin packs

Yeah, the thin packs are awesome. They let you buy the a "complete collection" set without having to clear off one whole shelf or something. :P

Let's see, which thin packs do I have...? Definately King of Bandits Jing. I can't think of any others, but then, my anime collection is pretty big and not right in front of me.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends on how much money you want to spend. If you get the volumes it is going to cost a lot more. I would keep what I have and buy the volumes but thats just me. If you don't care about the limited edition box set then sell it but if ya do then get the volumes. Just that simple.

Newbie cheezisgoooood may be famous one day cheezisgoooood may be famous one day
    Thanks

If it costs less to get the remaining volumes, then do that. If it costs less to get the thinpak, do that. I'd reckon it would cost less to just sell your gungrave collection to get the complete one, cuz then you've already got some of the money to put toward the thin-pak collection. I recently bought the Azumanga Daioh class album which hasn't arrived yet, but I don't own any other thin-paks. I bought one just to see what it's like...plus I've heard Azumanga Daioh is hysterical.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    I ask this because I have the limited edition box set of Gungrave and the first four volumes of it but now they released the complete collection. So should I sell the box set and get the collection or look for the missing volumes?
    You might as well just go for the missing volumes. I mean, it's limited edition you said? The thin packs aren't. Be special; keep the box set.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

ummmmmmm...........what exactly r u talking about..? could u plz fill me in on anime thin packs?

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie cheezisgoooood may be famous one day cheezisgoooood may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora
    ummmmmmm...........what exactly r u talking about..? could u plz fill me in on anime thin packs?
    Anime thin paks are DVD collection box sets of entire series, or at least, whole seasons that have really slim cases that are made to fit into your DVD collection and make it cheaper to manufacture. They're always like half price to the original volume collections.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanx for telling my little friend Aiora what thinpacks are cheezisgoooood
    Datz what common sense is for
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast