Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime Turned Live Action

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Turned Live Action

The only one I have seen is Initial D. I like the movie as a movie, but if you think of it in reference to the manga and the anime... no. First off, the guy who plays Tak is Jay Chou, a Taiwanese signer. Which means his Cantonese isn't the best, so if you watch the movie in its original language it's a little strange. Secondly, it's his first movie I believe, so he's not that great of an actor. He was rather... wooden?
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    The only one I have seen is Initial D. I like the movie as a movie, but if you think of it in reference to the manga and the anime... no. First off, the guy who plays Tak is Jay Chou, a Taiwanese signer. Which means his Cantonese isn't the best, so if you watch the movie in its original language it's a little strange. Secondly, it's his first movie I believe, so he's not that great of an actor. He was rather... wooden?
    about that..most chinese movies or the initial d movie is in mandarin right?

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    about that..most chinese movies or the initial d movie is in mandarin right?
    Hmm... not so sure about that. A lot of HK movies (which is what most Chinese movies that make it over to the US are I believe) are Cantonese. Initial D is Cantonese, for example. However Meteor Garden (a.k.a. Hana Yori Dango) is in Mandarin because it is Taiwanese.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

dam. i was watching initial d movie in mandarin lol. i wanted to watch cantonese but ehh..

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... well i haven't seen any of the chinese initial d movies lol. i'm more up to reading the manga. i haven't seen any live action anime movies yet, but i'm planning to watch the recently released prince of tennis (tennis no ohjisama) live action movie. i really can't wait!

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

I just got it on dvd, hope it's alright. It is strange to see the transition from anime to LA. I just hope NG Evangelion will do better then some of the other recent failers (sailor moon)
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Newbie atticka4587 may be famous one day atticka4587 may be famous one day atticka4587's Avatar
    Thanks

who here is a cutter?who here cuts on themselves?
    Oh my I didn't mean to intrude.

Newbie Terugane may be famous one day Terugane may be famous one day Terugane's Avatar
    Thanks

I think GTO's Live Action was the best Live Action ever nice story and everything but onizuka as just some reguler japanese dude lol and had BLACK! hare >,< (but still was great)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast