Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime World

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

Re: Anime World

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-
    Anime real.Maybe. Depending on which anime it was.Like for example.Sorry for the people who do like this anime but i think that i wouldn't want to live in a world like Saliormoon.But sometime i do wish it was real like when i see something i like in an anime( Love Hina, scryed, full metal alchemist, etc.)I can't really explain it well but you get the idea. I have to say that anime did influence my life quite a bit. I partially picked up the guitar because of the anime "BECK".

and to answer jeilee ?. Imagine us in chibi form.
    i'm glad you understand me! *nodded* it will be great if we became or look like an anime....*eyes are glittering* i wonder what will i look like???

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

Let's see. Your body would be the same as your head, beyond cute, and have large puppy dog eyes. Sound good? lol

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm so glad it isn't all real. I can just imagine all of the anime girls being raped by nerds and the world on the brink of destruction.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie DeusZyl may be famous one day DeusZyl may be famous one day DeusZyl's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Anime World

Wow, lol, and there's an interesting point of veiw, lol. However don't think the girls would like that very much, however on the same note, lol, you'd have those inexperienced people with anime, looking at a guy and saying "hey is that a girl?" LOL. (one of the most annoying moments the world today, lol).
    "To be ourselves is to bring peace within our spirits, and friends are the key to that bond"

Newbie Surio may be famous one day Surio may be famous one day Surio's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeusZyl
    Wow, lol, and there's an interesting point of veiw, lol. However don't think the girls would like that very much, however on the same note, lol, you'd have those inexperienced people with anime, looking at a guy and saying "hey is that a girl?" LOL. (one of the most annoying moments the world today, lol).
    I know what you mean, I can't stand it when my friend(not really, just a guy who follows me around and I hate him) looks in a magazine and says "I so want to bang that girl." when it's a guy.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-
    Let's see. Your body would be the same as your head, beyond cute, and have large puppy dog eyes. Sound good? lol
    it would be funny to actually see this, but then again if people did become anime like then probably everyone would have the same features. I mean, don't most characters from an anime look slightly the same?....

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

In a lot of ways yes.......Especially the girls.......
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

For me, anime and manga are some of the most modern expressions of culture. I love seeing japanese culture projected through anime. It lets me see things in a different light, whether it be with my artwork or writing style. (I ended up with a character with purple eyes....plus majorly dyed hair....I was quickly addicted to anime/manga style of characters. Can you tell why I love writing fantasy so much?) Anime knocks down so many of the boundaries that constrain writer's, artist's, and dreamer's, and just anyone's imaginations. Now we're free to move wherever we wish. I suppose that's why I love the world of anime so much--there is a freedom here whose like can not be found most anywhere else.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast