+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Anime would you live?

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Which Anime would you live?

My friend and I were on the train heading to Akiharbara and we had a conversation of which type of anime would you like to live in. What I mean is, out of all the anime that you have seen, which series would you like to be in and what character if any. I thought that it was a fun conversation that we had and thought about what AO members would choose.

As for myself, it would have to be Ranma 1/2. I think that it would be a fun life with all the friends and comedy that they have. To have a dad that could turn into a panda, a future wife that has a love/hate relationship with me, and always have people attacking to win Akane. I just think out of all the anime series that's what i would pick.

Okay rules...no picking like "I wish i live in a hentai anime series" LOL!! keep it clean.
    Last edited by Ryoga_TheLost; Oct 23, 2007 at 04:11 AM.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Which Anime would you live?

That is a tough one! great question though! well lets see..... um... I would have to choose, acombination of Negima, and Spiral! I love Kosuke! Yep the magical powers in negima and the smarts in Spiral! Yeppers! That is what it would be!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Well as a boy crazy girl then Fruits Basket ^_^ I mean what girl wouldn't want to live with a bunch of cute and amazing boys?
    Other then that probably something boring like Azumanga Daioh, I don't think I could handle the stress of the action anime....So I would rather just be in one where I could have cute friends and be smiling all the time ^_^

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll probably go with Trinity blood or Vampire hunter D, or even Hellsing...I love Vampires he he he, but wouldnt mind been part of Ouran high school host Club...he he he...

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I can't decide...

Naruto as Kakashi
    Vampire Knight as Zero
    F.M.Alchemist as Maes Hughes
    Bleach as Renji
    Trinity Blood as Able or Tres (because he's an awsome shot)
    Wolf's Rain as Spike

Must decide.....

Okay! It would have to be Bleach as Renji!

I could cross over between both worlds, save souls, fight big nasties, and look cool at the same time. Long life, good friends, job that requires you to yield a big awesome sword/kitana...

What's not to like?

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always been a fan of "Last Exile"...i'd love to fly around in a Van ship myself...like the golden age of flight...
    Don't Panic

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, hmm, hmm. Really when it comes down to it i would say that my choice would really depend on what mood im in. If im feeling spry and jovial then id go for some sort of humorous lot such as fLcL or something along those lines. If i were feeling badass i would go with one of the mech animes..either Gundam or Patlabor. If i just wanted to be straight up cool id go with Spike in cowboy bebop. Finally with the all around choice i would have to say that i would really enjoy being in the harlock universe as the man himself.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

"Midori No Hibi" (yes normal peaceful life) ,or if i most choose something unusual i would choose "Ah! My Goddess" (normal life too but with extra goddesses )
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast