+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Anime You Have Not Seen Yet But Want To

Newbie bibliomaniac is off to a good start bibliomaniac's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime You Have Not Seen Yet But Want To

Ummm...hmm. I have a whole list of stuff I want to watch, haha >w< But some of the top ones are...Myself; Yourself because the animation looks good and it looks to have a nice plot...also, it was recommended in the comments while I was watching Sola, and Sola was good. I want to watch Kanon because it seems to be a lot like Clannad, and Clannad was wonderful~ Fruits Basket, Code Geass, Elfen Lied, and Claymore because a good friend recommended them all and they look good anyways. Welcome to the NHK because people said it's kinda like Genshiken, and I love Genshiken... Oh, and I really want to finish Kodocha, but I can't right now, grrr. I think that's abooout it.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=84450&dateline=124954  2479

Newbie NinjaRyu is off to a good start NinjaRyu's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to see Mushi-shi it seems interesting and also full metal panic.
    "I've come to deliver some bad luck" Train Hartnett

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i want to see Wolfs Rain XD ... it look like a great anime i have a lot of pics of this anime and i really liked it X3 well maybe becasue of the cute pics of the wolf lol Nyaaaa ~ , it look like it have a great storyline with the good design of the characters ^,^ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen a LOT of anime over the years... But for some reason I missed out on some of the big ones.

I keep hearing a TON of hype about Code Geass, so I figured I'd check that out.... Clannad is waiting for me when I get home today...I've been wanting to watch that for a while. Annnddd... I haven't seen Darker Than Black yet, either...

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    I've seen a LOT of anime over the years... But for some reason I missed out on some of the big ones.

I keep hearing a TON of hype about Code Geass, so I figured I'd check that out.... Clannad is waiting for me when I get home today...I've been wanting to watch that for a while. Annnddd... I haven't seen Darker Than Black yet, either...
    me too XD i heard a lot about Code Geass so i checked it out and here i am finished the first season of it and i am at episode 4 from the second one XD well i finished i first one in 3 days XD ... i really loved this anime , you should check it very soon X3 ....

Darker Than Black , XD i love this anime too i have finished it very great , when i heard that there will be a second season of it i become O.O like that lol i can't wait until it come out Nu~ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    me too XD i heard a lot about Code Geass so i checked it out and here i am finished the first season of it and i am at episode 4 from the second one XD well i finished i first one in 3 days XD ... i really loved this anime , you should check it very soon X3 ....

Darker Than Black , XD i love this anime too i have finished it very great , when i heard that there will be a second season of it i become O.O like that lol i can't wait until it come out Nu~ ... =^_^=
    Ohhh well then I have to check out Code Geass then! ^.^

I really wanted to see Darker Than Black because of the second season coming out... I don't want to get behind! LOL! I actually heard about this one through the music! HA! I am a fan of Abington Boys School, the band that did the opening theme... And I checked it out on YouTube. From what I saw it looks really good! ^.^

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

I had the anime in my computer but i can't get to open it because i don't have that programme =.=. i really want to watch the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann..
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elvin View Post
    I had the anime in my computer but i can't get to open it because i don't have that programme =.=. i really want to watch the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann..
    Gurren Lagann rules!! It's epic in every way :3

I really need to watch season two of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni... XD
    The first season had me hooked... And as I have read it's the "question arc"... So now I need to continue and find out what the heck is going on, and if any of the questions I did develop will be answered O_o
    Last edited by Spike'sRose; Aug 28, 2009 at 11:06 AM. Reason: my bad...computer malfunction :(

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast