+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Anime You Have Not Seen Yet But Want To

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime You Have Not Seen Yet But Want To

Quote Originally Posted by elvin View Post
    I had the anime in my computer but i can't get to open it because i don't have that programme =.=. i really want to watch the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann..
    I agree with Spike's Rose. Gurren Lagann is awesome. One of the best anime's that year. I am going to start recommending it a lot more.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

bakuretsu tenshi (Burst Angel) XD i want to see this anime , the characters are so~ cute XD and for the pics it seem it have a great storyline XD so i am very interested in watching it but T,T i can't i have a lot of animes that i have but i haven't seen yet so i am watching what i have to start watching thins that i don't have X3 ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Thanks

Here again that is a great anime that I really enjoyed, and short, which is nice.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    bakuretsu tenshi (Burst Angel) XD i want to see this anime , the characters are so~ cute XD and for the pics it seem it have a great storyline XD so i am very interested in watching it but T,T i can't i have a lot of animes that i have but i haven't seen yet so i am watching what i have to start watching thins that i don't have X3 ... =^_^=
    I was very excited to see Bakuretsu Tenshi, and I did... And I didn't really like it that much, other than the character design. V.V You might like it, though! :3 It's worth a watch, at least.

I've been watching Code Geass.... And despite what I though about it initially, I really like it so far! O_o

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Here again that is a great anime that I really enjoyed, and short, which is nice.
    XD i see so in the end i should watch it , Yosh! i will think about watching it XD Nu~ ...

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    I was very excited to see Bakuretsu Tenshi, and I did... And I didn't really like it that much, other than the character design. V.V You might like it, though! :3 It's worth a watch, at least.

I've been watching Code Geass.... And despite what I though about it initially, I really like it so far! O_o
    oooo i see XD but i will start watching it and see where my liking will go lol ... XD i am watching CG too at this time i am at episode 14 from the 2 season X3 i didn't like this anime that much before i watch the first episode but now YAYY !!~ Code Geass lol ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Thanks

Ghost In The Shell seems like it sould be great. On the thread that mentions the favorite women in anime the main heroine comes up often. I want to see that now.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Ghost In The Shell seems like it sould be great. On the thread that mentions the favorite women in anime the main heroine comes up often. I want to see that now.

I think you'd like it a lot. The orginal movie is amazing... And the series is actually really well done.

Yeah... The Major is AWESOME.

I also remembered that I haven't seen the rest of Hajime no Ippo... I MUST! I saw quite a bit of the first season, but I can't rememebr what episode I left off on! My friend had it, and since I've moved I haven't been able to watch it all. (T_T) I love love it so far... But I want to see the rest... XD

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Darker Than Black. Really cool title. I'll get around to it. OH I forgot about Clannad. I was watching it till the site pulled the videos
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast