+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Anime You Have Not Seen Yet But Want To

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime You Have Not Seen Yet But Want To

Quote Originally Posted by Hoods View Post
    Darker Than Black. Really cool title. I'll get around to it. OH I forgot about Clannad. I was watching it till the site pulled the videos
    XD yeah Darker Than Black is a really cool name Maybe it name pulled me to watch it X3 Nu~ ... the anime is so~ great the storyline is so cool with the contractors and stuff like that XD i really love it X3 ...

i haven't seen clannad >,< and i was planing to see it but in a way i forgot about it >,< ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I'm basically working on this list. I've seen about five of those, so I still have a long way to go as it seems. Well, I'm happy 'bout that. Bring it on!
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats a great list you have there. If you haven't seen Rah Xephon or Last Exile yet, I'd advise you to skip them. I was disappointed in both. Out of everything else up there that I've seen those were the only bad ones.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoods For This Useful Post:

lapislazuli (Sep 02, 2009)

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    I'm basically working on this list. I've seen about five of those, so I still have a long way to go as it seems. Well, I'm happy 'bout that. Bring it on!
    WOW you have a great list and very interesting XD .. well i have watched just these from your list XP :
    cowboy Bebop
     click to show spoiler

Neon Genesis Evangelion >>> i have watched it >,< i really liked it it is a very great anime but i didn't understand anything from it i have watched it many times but T-T my small mind didn't understand anything ...

The Visions of Escaflowne >>> i really love this anime it is action ,romace ,fantasy really good and it have a really good storyline >,< ...

Trigun >>> my first best anime i had XD well that becasue of Vash , this anime comedy like really comedy and action ^,^ , you really should watch it if you haven't watch it ^-^ ...

Hunter X Hunter >>> this anime just WOW the word that suit this anime XD lol ... adventure, action , funny ... the storyline really cool ! ...

Samurai Champloo & Darker Than Back >>> this two animes are the best they have a very different storyline from each other and other animes i really love them ^.^ ...

i am very sorry >< i didn't say that much becasue i don't want to kill the pleasure of the story of these great animes if you haven't watch them >,< , i am so~ sorry ... ^_- but a very great anime ... i know most of the animes that i haven't seen from list but just by the name lol ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

That is a pretty sweet list... There's actually a few on there I haven't seen myself... I haven't seen Now And Then, Here And Now yet...Or Ghost Hound. Those are both on my list haha! A few of those I dropped... I won't name which ones Trigun is one of my favorites of all time... As is FLCL.

I am currently finishing up Strawberry Panic... And I am in love with it, actually (as you may have noticed from my sig hee hee)

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    oooo i see XD but i will start watching it and see where my liking will go lol ... XD i am watching CG too at this time i am at episode 14 from the 2 season X3 i didn't like this anime that much before i watch the first episode but now YAYY !!~ Code Geass lol ... =^_^=
    I gave up on Code Geass after a few episodes myself, but I keep hearing how awesome it is. I will have to give it another try.

Been watching all kinds of random anime lately. Just started Shugo Chara! cause I wanted something long running and am loving it so far. Cutesey as all hell, but really well done for the typical magic girl storyline. Just enough comedy and intrigue to keep me coming back for more. I think that was another one that someone on here mentioned, so thanks to that person
    Who needs a signature.

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

That is a pretty odd list. There are alot of "must watch" animes on there, but also alot of pretty random ones as well. Noien and Mononoke are both kinda meh imo. Now PlanetES and Legend of the Galactic Heroes are both real gems that I do not think most people have seen. PlanetES really stuck with me after I watched it. Amazing series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoods View Post
    Thats a great list you have there. If you haven't seen Rah Xephon or Last Exile yet, I'd advise you to skip them. I was disappointed in both. Out of everything else up there that I've seen those were the only bad ones.
    Really? I quite liked both of those. I remember being a bit disappointed with the ending of Last Exile, but overall I would say it is worth watching. And Rah Xephon it Eva for people who do not want to have their brains scrambled.
    Who needs a signature.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Romeo X Juliet looks good, I saw it is on boxed set but it is expensive. They want 60 dollars per set. Not going to happen anytime soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast