+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Anime You Have Not Seen Yet But Want To

Newbie LuisCastellari is off to a good start LuisCastellari's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime You Have Not Seen Yet But Want To

There are WAY too many anime series that I want to see but am too lazy to find. A lot of the classic anime from the '70s, like Devilman, Mazinger, Getter Robo, Jeeg, Gaiking, Grendizer, Gatchaman, Yamato, etc., etc.... Man, I really need to work on those.

Modern anime is a lot more accessible via the internet so I've gotten to delve into those, but there's still stuff that's hard to find that I want to see, like Kotetsushin Jeeg. Also, there's stuff that still is accessible but I haven't gotten around to, including stuff from the Nasuverse and Key/Visual Arts, Hellsing, Burst Angel, Early Reins, El Cazador...

...why do I have to be so lazy?!

Newbie AnimeMindfreakCross is off to a good start
    Thanks

I've want to see Hellsing Ultimate so I'll start now
    Insanity Makes you Stronger

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LuisCastellari View Post
    There are WAY too many anime series that I want to see but am too lazy to find. A lot of the classic anime from the '70s, like Devilman, Mazinger, Getter Robo, Jeeg, Gaiking, Grendizer, Gatchaman, Yamato, etc., etc.... Man, I really need to work on those.

Modern anime is a lot more accessible via the internet so I've gotten to delve into those, but there's still stuff that's hard to find that I want to see, like Kotetsushin Jeeg. Also, there's stuff that still is accessible but I haven't gotten around to, including stuff from the Nasuverse and Key/Visual Arts, Hellsing, Burst Angel, Early Reins, El Cazador...

...why do I have to be so lazy?!

I feel the same way sometimes...
    It's easy to find a series, but dang it... I just haven't done it yet either!

I'm working on Code Geass... I'm still on the fence... I like the characters a lot, but I don't know yet...

I'm getting Darker Than Black from a friend today so I can watch it over the weekend. :3

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would like to see the rest of naurto it was shorts thanks to the jerks at Cartoon network, and one piece as well.

Speaking of those two animes If I bought the Uncut dvd, would i still get the fliters that cartoon network had in the shows?

in short
    Or would I get anime uncut just in english or would I get the fliters if i bouight the uncut dvd boxsets?

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    Speaking of those two animes If I bought the Uncut dvd, would i still get the fliters that cartoon network had in the shows?
    No you would get it as it was shown in japan. I also want to finish Naruto someday.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

XD there is animes that i want to watch but i feel very lazy to watch them Lol ... like Naruto and bleach and one piece (the Lon-------------------------------g animes LOL) XD i really feel lazy to watch it and watch the story for like 200 episode X3 , but i really i'like to see them and know what make people crazy about them o.O ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie Hitodama is off to a good start Hitodama's Avatar
    Thanks

Bakemonogatari, definately.
    I only know it from screenshots, but it seems to be awesome, with cool characters and a great animation.

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

So I finally got around to watching Code Geass (pretty much the only show I had been wanting to see but had not thus far) and was totally blown away. I am glad I did not try and watch it as it was airing cause I cannot even imagine waiting between episodes. Amazing series with one the best endings ever.

Also, since a bunch of shows are finally finishing up their run like Canaan, Bakemonogatari, Valkyria Chronicles, Basquash! and so on, looks like I will have a fair amount to watch over the next could weeks. And all the new series are starting as well! Loads of good stuff this season as well, but that is for another thread.
    Who needs a signature.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7