Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime you just finished watching

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime you just finished watching

hellsing ^^ its so funny, with all the people running aroung with big guns and stuff =P
    death and life are one and the same

Newbie voneyeding is off to a good start voneyeding's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    I finished watching Basilisk again..i loved that show..but it was so sad the way how they all got killed in the end! but it was such a good anime though..
    thanks dude ya killed it for me! Im on episode 10! well i shouldve finished it by now anyway ...but still!
    VonEYEding

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by voneyeding View Post
    thanks dude ya killed it for me! Im on episode 10! well i shouldve finished it by now anyway ...but still!
    you do not know how they died... there might be a twist in the plot >.<
    death and life are one and the same

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    you do not know how they died... there might be a twist in the plot >.<

AHHH!!! the anime died for me as well ,i won't continue it >_< ,man use some spoiler tags they didn't put it for nothing!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I just finished Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagenn ,and actually i was disappointed compared to the things i heard about ,so i'm going to give it a 7.5 out of 10 because
     click to show spoiler

and also there was some disappointing typical scenes ,though there were some very good episodes ... so that's what i think
    That's why it's so amazing, though.
     click to show spoiler

There is one episode (three or four) that has a guest director... And man the animation is horrid. But other than that... I actually loved it a lot.

But, to each his own.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    That's why it's so amazing, though.
     click to show spoiler

There is one episode (three or four) that has a guest director... And man the animation is horrid. But other than that... I actually loved it a lot.

But, to each his own.

that's exactly what i'm talking about ...
     click to show spoiler

and yeah the animating in the forth episode was horrible but it wasn't that hell of an important episode anyway ,so i'm glad for that ..
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Capeta

Ok so this is not something that i JUST FINISHED watching, it's something that i finished watching a few months ago. Heh..

Yeah click the link and read it, but here's my two cents. I'm not a racing enthusiast but this show somehow managed to impress me and got me hooked on a topic that i'm really not interested in. This show has great character development in it, from Capeta's early years(1st arc) to eventually being a professional racer(3rd arc). The 2nd arc is probably the best one for me since it gives people a glimpse of a racer's life(with all the ups and lows) outside the racing circuit. Just like most sports titles, the protagonist is kind of an underdog with much less experience and equipment but with more heart, determination, beginner's luck and a genius brain.

It is not as exaggerated as other sports titles out there(think Prince of Tennis), racing elements are realistically portrayed but as an anime you just can't help but wonder if some facts were exaggerated or not. It is factually helpful and informative nonetheless. Compared to Initial D and Speed Racer which are considered by most as the standard bearers of racing anime, Capeta is not something that will eat their dust. If we just stick with the show i consider Capeta as an equal of those two although i'm aware that a ton will say otherwise. Other race titles such as Dash! Yonkuro, Future GPX Cyber Formula, Bakuso Kyodai Retsu & Go, etc. isn't even close.

Art and animation is decent, there's nothing so special or groundbreaking about it but it is fairly advanced in terms of the tech capabilities. The most notable thing fro me about it is that it rarely loses quality unlike most anime that has more than 20 episodes.

The characters are okay, some are useless, some are really essential, and some are just there as add-ons to spice the series up.

It is not a perfect show, it has flaws here and there but those flaws aren't that damaging at all.

I wish you could all see it one day...If it has already reached the west i'm still not sure. I thought it's already something big but when i went on wikipedia for the link i was pretty surprised to see that Philippines is the only thing that aired it besides Japan. Funny how such quality shows never get too much exposure...

It gets 8/10 from me.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

I finished an anime called... Yakitate Japan!! ^^ It was a good anime on comedies about bread.. i learned quite a lot about food from japan and breads all over the world !

I just finished this anime about last month... gee... im rewatching it now xD and now also watching... Shounen Omyouji... a cool anime on ghosts and spirit casters

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast