Closed Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Anime you just finished watching

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Anime you just finished watching

well i just finished watching the first episode of xenosaga the anime series and i thaught it was pretty good so you all should watch it its not the best iv seen but decent all in all
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

I just finished off the Agent Aika collection, and its prequels Aika R-16. A fanservice intense series with a panty shot in every scene, (but a utterly forgettable story...) Good for a mild break in-between more serious anime series... Low Average, 4 out of 10...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Grominator is off to a good start Grominator's Avatar
    Thanks

I just finished Death Note. I loved the series. 9 out of 10. It would've been 10 out of 10 if Light/Kira had won the war. I supported him 100%, because I thought he was did what he did for the right reasons. If the law isn't perfect because people aren't perfect, then that's all the more reason for Light to rid the world of evil with the Death Note.

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

i finished watching .Hack SIGN and i liked it but not to much because i didn't understood anything...... :P ....
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=70747&dateline=121707  0430
Your Current Signature
    You Whispered In My Heart The Song I Always Sang

Newbie voneyeding is off to a good start voneyeding's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Death Winds View Post
    i finished watching .Hack SIGN and i liked it but not to much because i didn't understood anything...... :P ....
    forget the dumb stuff! There is a computer animated movie out called ".HACK g.u." this is probably one of the best cg flicks ive ever seen and Yah ,,I did'nt know what was what, but did'nt care, it was so cool!
    could'nt stand the games under those lines, I understand half of the cut scenes are utilized from the latest release in this new CG movie
    VonEYEding

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by voneyeding View Post
    forget the dumb stuff! There is a computer animated movie out called ".HACK g.u." this is probably one of the best cg flicks ive ever seen and Yah ,,I did'nt know what was what, but did'nt care, it was so cool!
    could'nt stand the games under those lines, I understand half of the cut scenes are utilized from the latest release in this new CG movie

Agreed ,the .Hack G.U. movie is very good compared to the series but i'd really recommend watching the .Hack//ROOTS first because it'll leave very much unsolved mysteries and make the movie double as interesting as it already is ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie voneyeding is off to a good start voneyeding's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post

Agreed ,the .Hack G.U. movie is very good compared to the series but i'd really recommend watching the .Hack//ROOTS first because it'll leave very much unsolved mysteries and make the movie double as interesting as it already is ...
    wow ,, a positive reply from LICHGRIFFON?
    well this is cause for a happy response: Thanks for agreeing on something!,,,so yah. I'll check that out. It seems a pretty extensive series, but when I played one of the games,It was like"FANTASY STAR BLUE BURST ONLINE,, without the online part.
    VonEYEding

Newbie Natsume is off to a good start Natsume's Avatar
    Thanks

Bokura ga ita - I've seen the first episode a while back then turned out of the anime because of the drawing but I suddenly realised that the anime ought to be interesting and I've discovered by then that one of the most point I find good in an anime is the plot | story. It was really sad anime and very romantic. I loved it. Rating = 11/10 lawl.... 10/10. I loved most of the parts and how it's put together and how their love to each other surpassed my expectation. Their devotion to each other moved me everytime I see them in drama or romantic parts. It was sooooo good and even found myself blushing of the anime. I also like the love triangle in it. The songs used in the anime also while it plays in sad parts made me cry a ton. Enough to have filled a bucket lawl j.k. But still this anime has turned out unexpectedly of how I expected it to be. I cried and cried at the very end....QQ
    Themes - amazing. It's in parts which actually gaved great impact and final touches.
    OP|ED - I find the OP so romantic too....and the ED seemed to be playing back but still It's good.
    plot - 10/10. It fitted well and all I can say is that this anime can align with Clannad.
    Romance - It made me blush a bunch. Epic anime.
    Comedy - Not much of a comedy but there are certain parts which really even made me fall off my chair laughing.
    Drama - Very sad and as I mentioned before, this made me cry a tons like how Clannad did.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast