Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime you just finished watching

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime you just finished watching

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    I finally finished Fate-Stay Night~I've been wanting to watch it for a while, and finally finished it.
    I love the concept of the servants being heroes from the past...
    The characters were very complex and interesting as well! It's my new favorite. ^_^
    Fate Stay Nigh very good anime and i am sure that you love it .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

I just got finished watching black cat and it was really interesting, I was renting it from netflix and to my surprise it was good. The story line was a little much and some of the ideas didn't seem all that original but the story line was well put together, the character reaction was good however the was things happened was in my opinion was a little to fast the characters die to early and the characters that were meant to die or the one u thought were going to die they didn't. In all I give the Anime a 8/10 and a 6/10 for originality.
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I just got finished with Lucky Star. That was a funny little anime. I loved Konoka's character! She made me laugh along with Kagami. Tsukasa and Miyuki were adorable.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    I just got finished with Lucky Star. That was a funny little anime. I loved Konoka's character! She made me laugh along with Kagami. Tsukasa and Miyuki were adorable.
    I really liked Lucky Star too! It's pretty hilarious and super cute. Konoka is my favorite character~I can relate to her. ^_^

Frozen Rose~I do love Fate-Stay Night... Yeah... I guess it is obvious from my sig and avi set~ lol

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    I really liked Lucky Star too! It's pretty hilarious and super cute. Konoka is my favorite character~I can relate to her. ^_^

Frozen Rose~I do love Fate-Stay Night... Yeah... I guess it is obvious from my sig and avi set~ lol
    yes you are right i can see that clearly lol.... for me i will give 10/10 for Fate Stay Night .... i am sure that you will give the same =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i just finished watching gungrave its a decent anime so il giv it a 9/10 because of the action.
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

I just finished Inuyasha!! Man, i wish they could make some more episodes. The anime itself is great, i have no idea why they stoped making new episodes. If anyone knows the reason why, please share

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, since I finally have the opportunity to watch all the anime I've missed out on over the years~I finally finished Last Exile!!
    Oh my - I loved it very much!
    The quality is simply amazing... And I love how the story unfolded without a narrator, or any of the characters getting too wordy explaining things... You sort of figure out what's going on as the story progesses.
    Dio rocked my socks. lol!
    I had seen the first four episodes, and I finally went and bought the series. Yay me. ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast