+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime You Share

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime You Share

Some shows are just better together. Whether you're watching with your local anime club, a group of friends, your parents, your siblings, your significant other or your children... sometimes that someone else is the special something that makes an experience memorable.

So what shows do you share with others?

Do you have any fond memories of watching anime with your family or friends?

What show will you always remember, not necesarily for what it was, but for who you were with when you saw it?

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Re: Anime You Share

I don't really have anyone who watches anime with me.

Sometimes my niece watches some with me, or me with her, but she's still young, and not really into much of it yet.

My youngest sister will watch Naruto with me on Saturday night, but she does more to keep me company.

Although when my youngest sister first became sick, and she was in the hospital after her first of the major operations. I would drive there straight from work, and spend the nights in her hospital room. Then go home shower and change, and head straight to work. I did this for over a year while she was in the hospital, and then for about a year while she was in a nursing home. We watched the Sailor Moon movies together. She kinda' like Sailor Moon, and I had bought copies for her. We watched them together, it helped ease her pain some.... Sharing those moments, and watching something we both could enjoy.

I am sure we watched other anime over that time, but I guess I remember the SM movies, because it was after her first major surgery, and we were all so scarred. I haven't thought about that in a while. Thanks.
    Last edited by Zeikku Shadow; Nov 07, 2007 at 09:18 PM. Reason: changed a word, so a sentence would make sense.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Unfortunately I currently have no one that I can share my interest in anime with...w(=3=)w -3

It used to be that my sisters and I watched the anime that aired on CN's Toonami and [adult swim] segments. "Naruto" and "BLEACH" in specific was our favorite, on rare occasions we'll watch the DVDs I've bought.

As for back in the old days I remember watching shows such as "Doraemon" with my mother and sisters. My mother used to rent the movies from the series and we'd watch it together. Unfortunately its been almost 6+ yrs since I've watched any "new" episodes of Doraemon and such. Back when I was younger my favorite anime was "Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru"...such a wonderful series.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

The only anime I recall having someone else enjoy alongside me is Cowboy Bebop. A guy I was dating at the time (who referred to anime as "those Jap cartoons") happened to be over when it came on Adult Swim, and I insisted on watching it. Surprisingly, he really liked it, to the point where he'd buy the next volume and we'd watch it together. He even got his friends into it, though that's as far as their interest in anime went. To me, this is just further proof that CB is great anime, one of the best of all time.

Best part, I got the DVDs after we broke up.

Currently, I only have two other friends who are into anime, but everytime we all try to watch it together, two of us fall asleep. Maybe we should attempt to watch before we hit the bars...
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a great memory when i was with my friends because there was one day we watched anime all day and that same group of friends are all in the military so i'll never see them agin and ones in iraq and 1 is in korea so i probly will loose them but the simple anime memorys of watching naruto and bleach will carry on for ever.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

fma i rember watching it with my bro and friend but...later on it turned out that my lil bro wasent my bro and it hurt me some losing someone that u are really close with...
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

All of my friends at school who are into anime we watch the Adult swim shows on saturdays, at separate homes, and then we all gather on monday at school and talk or debate them! so in a way we are watching them together!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I haven't shared anime with anyone. I recommended a few but nothing more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast