+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anime You Share

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime You Share

As far as i want with sharing with some one was watching Spirited Away with my brother.Other than that i really don't watch it with any one else,Just never really wanted to.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie hoshi is off to a good start hoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my mom will allways watch studio ghibli movies with me (she finds them cute, i find them as some of the most creative movies i've watched) and such, but I can remember watching Trigun with my cousin we never missed an episode, those were fun times

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    So what shows do you share with others?

Do you have any fond memories of watching anime with your family or friends?

What show will you always remember, not necesarily for what it was, but for who you were with when you saw it?
    I share Yu-Gi-oh! because it's a classic and I have fond memories of hanging out with my best friend, arguing about who is better: Seto Kaiba (yay!) or The Pharaoh (boo!)?

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I also share Weiss Kreuz because I enjoyed watching it over the course of two days with my little sister, trying to convince her that guys like Yohji are bad news.

Weiß Kreuz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then there is Saiyuki. I like the books better, but it's such a great story that I feel the need to share.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiyuki_%28manga%29

Lastly, I just discovered that my favourite children's book series is an anime! Deltora Quest! OMG!!!! It's pretty faithful to the books, but - as usual - the books trump the show.

Deltora Quest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by divine_punishment; Nov 13, 2007 at 12:48 PM.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

there was a time i watched naruto with my friend dale and that day after had getting hit on my bike by a drunk driver and being tore up it made my day go better sence i am now like a million miles away from all my family and friends for a while
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Since I moved in with my boyfriend we like to try and watch anime together when we can. Thus far we have watched Trigun together and some of Abenobashi.

I really enjoy it because it's nice to snuggle down on the couch and cuddle and watch something that I know I enjoy and think that he will....

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

oh tenchu-san nicely-done post you have there ... ok as for me i share anime with my brother and two sisters ... and i have shared Full Metal Alchemist with two friends of mine ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i shared Ouran High Scool Host Club with a friend and i watched all animes with my two brothers and my sister ^_^

Newbie Kouzuki Kallen is off to a good start Kouzuki Kallen's Avatar
    Thanks

ummmmmm......i'm so sad......i have a very good friend that she is the only person can talk anime with me........but i leave my country, so now i don't have anyone can watch anime with me.........why i can't find some anime fan in my school????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast