Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: the anime you're watching now, and briefly describe it (not to spoil any one!)

Otaku Desert Ambush Champion kite may be famous one day kite may be famous one day kite's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the anime you're watching now, and briefly describe it (not to spoil any one!)

im watching many many anime i watch:neon genesis evangelion, inuyasha, full metal alchemist, naruto, dbz, .hack//, ghost in the shell.

"EDIT: jaderabbit~ It says describe the anime in brief not just list the names. when u see this repost a breif synopsis of the series please"
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Apr 08, 2006 at 10:10 AM.

Newbie shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the anime you're watching now, and briefly describe it (not to spoil any one!)

I started watching Desert Punk ( funny as hell). A short so called demon bounty hunter that cant make cash due to a girl with big booooooooooooooooooobs

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm watching Bleach (got most of the episodes on my computer - up to 51) and I'm guessing everyone knows what that's about, eh?
    well, for those that don't...
    it's about a teenager named Ichigo who has an unusually amount of spiritual energy and can see ghosts
    he meets a girl named Rukia one day who turns out to be a Shinigami (death god/soul reaper), a person that fights Hollows (lost souls that turn into ravenous soul-eating monsters)
    Ichigo and Rukia run into a Hollow that attacks Ichigo's family (his father and his two little sisters)
    Rukia is badly injured and Ichigo makes a choice to become a Shinigami
    Rukia transfers some of her powers to Ichigo, but ends up transferring ALL of her powers thus turning Ichigo into a Shinigami as well
    the first story arc is more of an introduction to all the major characters, but the story heats up in the second story arc when it turns out that Rukia's actions were a felony and she is sent back to Soul Society (home of the Shinigami and sort of like Heaven)
    Ichigo and his friends go on a battle-filled quest to save her
    blah blah blah
    in some ways, it's sort of like Yu Yu Hakusho (whereas Naruto is like DBZ)
    good series

Bleach isn't the only anime I'm watching
    inbetween episodes, I take little breaks and I check out other anime
    one of them is Karin, of which my girlfriend tells me is really good
    it's about an unusual vampire girl that has the peculiar ability of giving people blood instead of taking it
    sort of a reverse vampire
    it's really cute
    I have 8 episodes, but I haven't started watching it yet
    lol

another anime I've been watching is this brand new anime called Ergo Proxy
    it's a really cool anime
    science fiction
    it's nice and dark
    some comparisons to it would be the Ghost in the Shell series, Boogiepop Phantom, Texhnolyze, and s.e Lain
    it's about a city where humans and androids called auto raves live in perfect harmony
    emotions are suppressed and everyone strives to be an "ideal citizen" (sort of like the movie "Equilibrium" except there aren't any drugs)
    but lately, there have been an epidemic of auto raves going insane because of the Cogito virus
    and in the shadows lie a dark secret created by the people in charge of the city
    a secret called Proxy
    I've only seen the first five episodes so I don't really know what exactly Proxy is, but from what I've seen so far, a Proxy is just superhuman
    superhuman speed, strength and all that good stuff

any anime that ends with Radiohead's "Paranoid Android" just kicks ass
    lol, good times
    Last edited by Innerhell; Apr 08, 2006 at 08:17 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

i am currently watching bleech, zoids genesis,naruto,and chobits

"EDIT: jaderabbit~ It says describe the anime in brief not just list the names. when u see this repost a breif synopsis of the series please"
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Apr 08, 2006 at 10:10 AM.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

haha and just for future reference I'll add a more detailed description minus the spoilers, LOL.

'Witch hunter robin' :
    In a world where witches abuse their supernatural powers, a special team is tasked with hunting this new threat to society. This organization is known as the STN and comprises of several highly skilled craft users and experts in covert operations. But their most powerful craft user is a young woman named Robin. Her mysterious gift to summon deadly flames will determine the fates of her colleagues and lead her into a dark world of mystique and witchcraft!
    (This anime is highly recommendable. The title sounds s*** but its worth a try)

'Ergo Proxy' :
    In a world where humans and androids, known as autoraves, live in relative peace, there exists a domed city named "Romdeau". Under the implementation of complete management control, it is a paradise where feelings are literally discarded, and the governing council dictates the way of life the citizens should live. But this utopian landscape is soon broken by a series of mystifying murders. Real Mayar, a female inspector from the Citizen Information Bureau, along with her autorave partner Iggy, are tasked to solve the murder cases. She is soon attacked by a creature drawn to her which is neither human nor android, and learns about the mysterious phenomena called "Awakening", an event which draws her further into the case...and to the world beyond the limits of Romdeau.
    (This anime has just been released in JAPAN, so u may not find many eps at this moment in time yet. But it too is definitely something worth lookin up. Check out my sig, LOL )

I like these sorts of animes coz they lean towards the more mature audience. So thanks sayo for recommending ergo proxy.
    Last edited by cerebrum; Apr 28, 2006 at 08:40 PM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Im just starting samurai champloo got the first episode right here

Last edited by jaderabbit; Apr 08, 2006 at 10:11 AM.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Angel tail
    Just started it, aout a guy that has the worst luck in the world then 3 of his deceased pets come back in human girl form to help him as he once help them .
    A good anime so far i like it at least ^_^.

Elfen lied
    Just finished this anime about a diclonius "a evoled human in a cense" lucy that escapes her prison and kills humans because they can't accept her and picked on her when she was just a child. THe first 5 mins of the anime 23 people are killed. Lucy has a split personality called nyuu the can't say much besides the word ... nyuu lol. A great anime i certainly think everyone should watch ^_^

PLEASE DESCRIBE THE ANIME IN BREIF AS THE TOPIC STATES! OR I WILL Get aggervaTED AT YOU!!!! >_<
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm watching an anime called orphan. It's about a guy named Orphan who has the power to use magic.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast