Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: the anime you're watching now, and briefly describe it (not to spoil any one!)

Newbie sayo may be famous one day sayo may be famous one day sayo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the anime you're watching now, and briefly describe it (not to spoil any one!)

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Elfen lied
    Just finished this anime about a diclonius "a evoled human in a cense" lucy that escapes her prison and kills humans because they can't accept her and picked on her when she was just a child. THe first 5 mins of the anime 23 people are killed. Lucy has a split personality called nyuu the can't say much besides the word ... nyuu lol. A great anime i certainly think everyone should watch ^_^
    i have seen it, and i gotta say...:AWESOMELY GRUSOME. though with the excessive nudity, and all that bodies decapitated, i doubt everyone would enjoy it as much as some of us do.

im watching Paradise Kiss. another great work by Ai Yawaza, one of my favourite magaka (i bought the whole manga set >__< love my possessions~)

its about a high school girl Yukari Hayasaka, finding her future away from the stress her mother, who constantly pushes her to be at the best of everything.
    until she meets a gang of unique art/fashion students, asking her to be their model for their annual school fashion show...her new friends helped her to find a new path of what she truely enjoy, as well as the love affair between the eccentric handsome spunky designer Jouji Koizumi.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the anime you're watching now, and briefly describe it (not to spoil any one!)

Oi ive heard of paradise kiss thanks to ur post im going to get it now ^_^

"see how this works people u post a description and others will want to get new animes/ manga"
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie cheezisgoooood may be famous one day cheezisgoooood may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: the anime you're watching now, and briefly describe it (not to spoil anyone!)

Started watching Excel Saga. I'm sure a lot of people already know about this anime, but Excel Saga is the craziest anime I've ever seen, and I can't stop laughing when I watch it. Every episode TRIES to mimick another genre of anime, but trails off and goes into utter craziness every time. I'm watching it in English, and I can see why the voice actor for Excel damaged her vocal chords. Talking so fast in such a loud voice? Sheesh. I'm on the second DVD (I have them all ^_^) and it's been wonderfully addictive. I can't get enough of Pedro.

Newbie scriver058 may be famous one day scriver058 may be famous one day scriver058's Avatar
    Thanks

My-HiME, Rurouni Kenshin's 3rd arc, Case Closed case one and Guyver The Bioboosted Armor is what I'm watching right now. Stuff like My-HiME isn't usually my thing, but it's really a funny show and it has good action scenes. RuroKen, well what can I say? The third arc is where I heard things go south for the show, but so far it's been entertaining and the music is good. Case Closed is a great mystery series which is a funny show too, and Guyver!!! I'm praying for this to get picked up for stateside release because it is the definitive Guyver show. Just a great dramatic, action packed show.

The post is over. The world may continue now.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Finished Mai Otome, similar to Mai Hime, has a similar cast and good old old casts, isn't as fun as the original, but is still fun, the ending is somwhat rushed a bit, but all in all, not bad.

Honey & Clover, a slice of life and very popular anime, at least on animenewsnetwork, in the top 10 I think.

Blood+, series sequel to the movie Blood: The last vampire
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie The_Dark_Eradicator may be famous one day The_Dark_Eradicator may be famous one day The_Dark_Eradicator's Avatar
    Thanks

the anime i am watching is actually more that one hehe
    shinigami no ballad: stories about momo the girl death god and people who meets her, can say more without a little spoil

xxxholic: a guy who can see ghosts, (reminds me of something)

KIBA:: a fantasy anime. we follow Zed adventuring in a new world

tried to tell a little but i had to avoid spoilding

the best women is those you never talk about!

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sayaka-chan
    I started watching this hilarious anime called Mirmo De Pon. It's about little Fairies and Humans helping each other.. Sometimes there's trouble in the fairy world or human world and they work together to fix it. That's all I can say, I don't like to spoil.
    Ah! That's the anime series I'm also watching! The characters are so cute and lovable, and the plots are CUTE, too! I guess the perfect words to decribe this anime series would be CUTE and LOVABLE! If you're a chibi lover, than this series is a must-watch!

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

After gettin some recommendations from fellow AO members, I began viewing 'Bleach'. I'm not usually compelled to any other anime apart from ones that steer towards a more mature audience. But its def worth watchin. Its about a teenage boy who can basically see ghosts. He meets a Death GOD during the first ep and eventually becomes one himself. There he goes on to seal souls in 'heaven' or destroy hollows(evil spirits).
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast