Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: the anime you're watching now, and briefly describe it (not to spoil any one!)

Newbie Kidd_X may be famous one day Kidd_X may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: the anime you're watching now, and briefly describe it (not to spoil any one!)

i'm watching three right now. don't laugh at me for the first one tho:

Kasimasi - Girl Meets Girl : A boy name Hazumu confessed his love to Yasuna, but after being rejected heads up to some mountain where he first met her (wouldn't you stay away from somewhere that reminds you of her). He wishes upon a shooting star, which is actually a falling space ship and is hit by it. He is saved by the alien of the ship, but is turned into a girl.

Kage Kara Mamoru: Kagemori Mamoru is a dowdy boy whose hair is disheveled and wearing thick glasses. But actually he is the son of a ninja family. They have protected their neighbor, Konnyaku family, secretly for 400 years. Mamori has also protected the daughter, Konnyaku Yuuna, since they were in the kindergarten. When Yuuna is in trouble, Mamoru puts on ninja suit quickly, and he turns into a competent ninja to help her. (just copied this one from anime news network)

Bleach: cerebrum pretty much explained it already

Newbie fullmetalwolf may be famous one day fullmetalwolf may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: the anime you're watching now, and briefly describe it (not to spoil any one!)

I'm currently watching:

Zoid Genesis- A kid find a Zoid and has to use it to save his village. He travels with other pilots to find what he's looking for.

Beet the Vandel Buster- Beet wants to be the greatest buster and end the Dark Era. And he will do so with the help of his friends and Saigas.

Mahou Sensei Negima!- A ten year old magician-to-be, Negi Springfield, has to teach a class of girls before he can become a real mage. He is faced with many problems with magic and the class.
    Last edited by fullmetalwolf; Apr 12, 2006 at 08:41 AM.

Newbie sayo may be famous one day sayo may be famous one day sayo's Avatar
    Thanks

awww my old thread, long time no see.

recently finished watching Gunslinger Girls. this anime is GOLD. it went straight up the list of one of my favourite anime, and the top dog of its own genre: thriller & sci-fic. come on, a story about child assassins serving under a secretive department of the morsern day Italian governemt doesnt interest you enough?
    the plot is truly unconventional, and beautiful, every scene and every detail, every trace of emotion, its one deserves the title of 'flawless'. two thumbs up!

another anime i have been watching is Serial Experiment Lain, so far, there isnt much i could describe it, nothing had 'really' happened yet. its one of those stories that has some surrealism elements tucked into it. its worth watching if you dont get bored easily.

the main anime im onto now is Honey and Clover. a story about the lives of a group of people attending the same university, and their friendship and love interests. simple. this is one down to earth anime, with real characters you could relate to, no matter who you are. (maybe except for one character, Morita). best to sum the story up is: the bittersweet of teenage tenderness.
    Last edited by sayo; Apr 28, 2006 at 07:16 AM.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Sousei no Aquarion

I thought this anime would suck really bad, but it was hilarious and action packed. It's a ROBOT/MECH type with romance/fantasy/humor mixed in. Some things to look forward to are the strange orgasms that characters get during mech transformations. It's worth checking out and is only 26eps long.

o~Piggy-san~o

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

None to choose T_T Most of them I thought have been told ...

Newbie YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover's Avatar
    Thanks

I just started watching Ayashi No Ceres, it's really good, not as good as the manga though.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Paradise Kiss, I actually like these new animes, even though they have feminine themes to them, I am interested in the animation. I like to see different styles of animation and I like the story. Its about a girl who is being pushed to doing something she doesn't want to, then she meets these people who are fashion design students and her whole life changes. Its really interesting.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Zei
    Newbie Zei may be famous one day Zei may be famous one day Zei's Avatar
    Thanks

Eureka Seven, its about a 14 year old boy who joins an outlaw group called the "Geckostate" trying to protect a legendary mecha and its pilot Eureka from the hands of the military.

Pretty friggen good anime and the romance part of this show is just so well done.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast