Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: animedays

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

animedays

Obviously we are all obsessed with anime so i want to know how many days it been since you seen your last anime series, If you haven't watched a anime in a long time, then why haven't you? prices in your region?
    Obviously since its me its going to be a 2 part thread :P so, What time of the day to you perfer to watch ur anime. Since this thread is pertaining to chatting about anime and personal life i want it to stay in this section; move it and face my wrath o.o,

-------------------------------------------------
    How long has it been since u seen ur last anime series?
    -
    If you haven't seen a new anime in a long time, why haven't you? is it because of prices in your area? Also you should hold a job so you cna buy anime and stuff, why dont you have one? Or is it because you just aren't paid enough.
    -
    When do you perfer to watch the stuff you spend ur hard earned cash on?
    -------------------------------------------------

Its been... umm like 0.1 days for me lol "like friggin 30 mins ago haha"
    Kono Minikukumo Utsukushii Seka "This ugly yet beautiful World"
    -
    I dont' worry about price too much, thats whats a job is for. I switched jobs because i wasn't getting paid enough.
    -
    I perfer to watch my anime in the mornings when its bright outside.
    Last edited by Hassun; Jun 23, 2006 at 05:32 PM.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: animedays

Man that's not fair man. I don't buy animes till I read the manga. The newest one I have just watch, would be Ghost in a Shell. Season too. Just but the whole first season, and ( One I can't spell )

Right now "Bastard" Is on. A old anime!! I love this anime. I even bought the mangas.

I don't buy my animes, or my manga.

I am a good begger!! "Daddy Please.. I want I want!! I was a good girl! I knew you like Ira more." mwwhahahhahaha.

So yea.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for your questions Jader, and here are my answers.

How long has it been since u seen ur last anime series?
    I watch my anime series daily, usually right before bedtime. and I have many I'm watching at the same time. I like to watch FanSubs before actually buying an anime. Anime in the US is expensive, and I say so even with a job. I don't want to venture and buy a series and it end up being rather poo poo. The fansubs allow me to sample good anime and decide which ones are worth my money.

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie Banana&Apple may be famous one day Banana&Apple may be famous one day Banana&Apple's Avatar
    Thanks

im watching some anime rite now and also i bought some manga yesterday!!^.^
    i actually own a lot of manga because of my mom, she reads them like i do! i think i own over 200 graphic novels or maybe more than that but ive almost read all of them! i hope to finish all of them by the end of summer!!^.^

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Shouldn't this be in the anime section jade?

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

uuhhmmmm I need a new job... I had to leave the one I had because of some problems at school.... so for like a month >.< I havent bought new anime/manga :'( ... but right after summer school Im gona get a job...
    I usually watch anime at night around uuhhmmm like an hour a day for like 5 days a week(usually)... right now I watrching Rurouni Kenshin(for like the tenth time.... its my fav anime)
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie Emma the Panda may be famous one day Emma the Panda may be famous one day Emma the Panda's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't bought anime in a while, maybe a month or 2... Or maybe 3... I've been buying alot manga lately. Anime costs alot, like $20 for one dvd. I don't get alot of money, I'm too young to have a job and all. Manga on the other hand costs only like 5 dollars.

Oh, and I prefer to watch my anime as soon as I can, I don't watch it at a certain time of day.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Last time I watched anime was yestrday afternoon. I usually watch anime in the afternoon or night. Most of my anime is on my comp and the last time I bought anime was months ago.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast