Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: animedays

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: animedays

Lets see, I saw some Ghost in the shell the other night on adult swim. I havnt actually seen alot any more. It has been awhile. I have been to busy to keep up. But when I do have time ill go buy/watch as much as I can.

I plan on getting "Cased Closed" Box set soon! So That should be enough!

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

How long has it been since u seen ur last anime series?

Series? Weeks ago... I haven't the money to buy the rest of the dvds of the series I've started or to start a new one T_T (Which sucks, cause Fye had a "buy one, get one free" sale for all Geneon dvds..u-u). I also haven't watched Adult Swim in forever, so...

If you haven't seen a new anime in a long time, why haven't you? is it because of prices in your area? Also you should hold a job so you cna buy anime and stuff, why dont you have one? Or is it because you just aren't paid enough.

I haven't seen too many stores that holds a variety of anime around here, I'm afraid. The ones you see at Wal-Mart, Target, or Kmart are the standard DBZ, Inuyasha and Ghost in the Shell, all I've already seen ^^;
    And then another reason is I'm also constantly broke ^_^; I'd like to get a job, but my mum doesn't want me to work anywhere other than my cousin's dentist place 'cause we only have one truck right now... and then my cousin doesnt even want to pay me ~__~0 When we finally get the van back, my mum'll not have an excuse then...

When do you perfer to watch the stuff you spend ur hard earned cash on?

When I first get it. And then afterwards when I'm by myself, reaally early in the mornings, reaally late at night, rainy evenings, and frosty afternoons. Oh, and when I get random urges to watch it too ^_^; When I'm not by myself, I'll watch it whenever the other person/people wants to watch it
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

The last anime I watched was Shaman King, just yesterday ^_^ It's aired daily on television though, and didnt cost me a penny...

The last anime series that I had to pay for though (either rent or bought) was months ago >_< Im not really allowed to watch a whole anime series during school days (one of the reasons) which is why the time intervals between watching such anime series are so long (about 10 weeks ^_^'')

And besides, the animestore is an hour's bus ride away! XD
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish i knew if there is any anime stores in Toronto :'(

but oh well! Last anime i've watched was Noir and Eureka Seven on Mon-thurs.

...Impulsive...

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I usually watch at least one episode a day, if I do happen to get off track there will be a few days in between. 2 or 3 usually.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

The last COMPLETE series I watched was Mai-Otome. The last COMPLETE series I watched that I actually bought was Neon Genesis Evangelion. The last episode of anime that I watched was The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. And the last anime that I watched that I bought with my own money was The Cat Returns.

I don't have a job. I'm too young to get one, and I'm going to hold off getting one for another year (another year of freedom). I probably won't buy much anime, though, since I watch more unlicensed stuff. I'll probably buy a LOT of movies, and a select few series.

I like to watch anime when it's dark outside, and when nobody is awake or home. Usually, like, I'll wake up in the morning, before school, and download a ton of episodes, then I'll wait all day until I go to bed. Then, when I wake up in the middle of the night like I usually do, I'll watch most of what I downloaded.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys ever watch anime music video. There is this really great site called Freevideoblog.com. Just click on anime on the right side and there are like 35 pages of uploaded music videos of anime made my other people. just watch it online and no downloading. Defenatly worth it.

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

saturday--inuyasha >.< and it wasnt even a new episode!!!!*sniff*

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast