Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: animedays

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: animedays

actually, i've been away on a trip over on the east coast, but usually watch fansubs like 3 times a week...

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: animedays

last anime I finished was Gantz it rocked,weird but good none the less.I'm currently got my eye on Bleach I've watched 1-86,waiting for Japan to air episode 87.
    Omae o Korosu!

Newbie Ghostly may be famous one day Ghostly may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yakitate Japan. Great series, LOL, only in Japan can you have a show dedicated to baking bread :P

Newbie DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

the last time i watched anime was about....22 days because i just got from my trip in europe....im not 16 yet so i cant get a job and i dont buy anime i just watch it online....and im always busy so the internet thing is convenient for me because of the fact i dont watch T.V. often, and my parents would complain if would spend my money on just anime.....
    (only mangas though....but mainly new pointe shoes,ballet shoes,new tights,leotards, my dance education tuition,leg warmers and foot care..etc.)
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    but the last series ive been watching was Full moon wo sagashite
    (not finished with it yet)
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    oh yea...i forgot to mention another fee....LA Fitness Gym tuition
    Last edited by DemonicNeko-chan; Jun 23, 2006 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

GIR IS TEH SMEXIINESS

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

it's been kinda busy but the last anime I watched was Gundam Seed and that was I think like two days ago? hmmm... around that time frame. ^+^
    Great series btw!

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

How long has it been since u seen ur last anime series?

I watched a little bit of Shaman King last night XD [I was bored], the last full series I watched was months ago!

If you haven't seen a new anime in a long time, why haven't you? is it because of prices in your area? Also you should hold a job so you cna buy anime and stuff, why dont you have one? Or is it because you just aren't paid enough.

I havn't really been getting into any animes lately, there hasn't been enough time to watch them and also Big Brother [Reality TV show] is on! I finally found a shop around here that sells manga, but I havn't been able to go yet because I am broke! I got a job but I was fired in the first week. Really embarrassing. So now I beg for money off relatives XD I feel like a hobo, 'Please, Spare change anyone?' Is all my folks have been hearing off me!

When do you perfer to watch the stuff you spend ur hard earned cash on?

I like to watch it in the evening, the daytime is 'me' time! And I don't really get up in the moring, i'm so lazy! XD

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3