+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Animenewsnetwork Suzuka

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Animenewsnetwork Suzuka

Sorry ,if I put it on the wrong place. But I was wondering if it is wrong every now and then?? Because when I search for Suzuka it said that the anime and manga both have a whole differnet plot(and it gave it a different rateing. Mean like fight, blood , and in the manga it said adult stuff but the anime don't have any so the manga couldn't0.o could it). Manga saids that the guy saved her(the other main char) and the anime saids he join the track team to get her to like him.

Oh yeah and does anyone know if there is going to be a part two for the anime??
    Perfection is dull

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animenewsnetwork Suzuka

I've only read the first volume of the manga, and I've watched the anime series.

It is quite common for an Anime and Manga to have completely different story lines (Two prime examples are Neon Genesis Evangelion and His And Hers Circumstances, both have reasonably different story lines, and one of them goes way beyond the other in the story line department [H&H Circumstances]). This is primarily due to the limitations of film media. You only have so much time to tell a story, naturally, things will changed. This simply just isn't so for print media.

As far as I know, there hasn't been any plans for a second season to Suzuka, which is kind of a shame, because there's so much more story to go on. Considering that its been two years since the anime finished its run in Japan, don't get your hopes up.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animenewsnetwork Suzuka

XD. I guess, but for now, I will watch zero's 2 sesson to waste time until maybe they make it.
    Perfection is dull

+ Reply to Thread