+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Animes on [as] and CN

Newbie jonpar is off to a good start jonpar's Avatar
    Thanks

Animes on [as] and CN

Cartoon Network should just give up on animes because the current ones suck. They should give [as] more timespace or [as] should get their own channel. [as] should focus their attentions to dubbed animes like Toonami but intended for an older audience(no censorship) and keep their popular shows. Give ur honest opinions.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Newbie Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animes on [as] an CN

I agree. Adult Swim always has done a better dubbing than Cartoon Network. I was deeply disappointed when I heard that Cartoon Network got there hands on Naruto rather than Adult Swim

Newbie Dragon1160 is off to a good start Dragon1160's Avatar
    Thanks

I totally agree with you. I think there own channel would be so good. especially with the more adult animes and those that have been taken over by Cartoon Network, Like Naruto and .Hack//GU.

Newbie jonpar is off to a good start jonpar's Avatar
    Thanks

Luckly Bleach survived the grasp of CN. One Piece was were i drew the line of watchin CN.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Too bad Cartoon Network and Adult Swim have no involvement of the dubbing of anime. The shows get dubbed by other companies and studios, the channel just plays it. And because Cartoon Network is essentially a network for children, they're not going to show blood and guts in Naruto and One Piece because then they wouldn't be allowed to show the series at all. Adult Swim is the only exception to this rule. And even they have to edit some of what they show (like swearing and stuff). All your kicking an screaming won't change that. If you want to see the shows unedited and maybe subbed instead of dubbed(because no matter how bad the quality of the dub is, there's nothing you can do) just buy the dvds and stop whining.

Newbie nejihyuugafan is off to a good start nejihyuugafan's Avatar
    Thanks

True, I agree because it would be awsome to have a TV channel with unrated anime would be a totally sweet thing ot to mention how uch money they would make!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    Too bad Cartoon Network and Adult Swim have no involvement of the dubbing of anime. The shows get dubbed by other companies and studios, the channel just plays it....
    This statement isn't completely true, as the English dub for 'Shin-chan' was written by the Adult Swim staff...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, it would be awesome if Adult Swim could separate from Cartoon Network and become it's own channel. Then it could show anime all the time.

I also agree that the dubbed versions are better but that's because they don't have any restrictions while Cartoon Network because Cartoon Network is after all a children's channel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast