+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Animes on [as] and CN

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Animes on [as] an CN

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This statement isn't completely true, as the English dub for 'Shin-chan' was written by the Adult Swim staff...
    Haha, that show just freaks me the hell out.

Well to me, Adult Swim doesn't take the anime shows that they air seriously. They just air it when they want, or when they don't want.. and care nothing whatsoever about the viewers and the people who actually stay up to watch the shows. And their current shows that they put up are retarted like WOAH, but they don't seem to care.

Adult Swim is special..

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

well you have a good point.the way they sohw anime is reduclious.altho they have some good anime you would either have to record it or not get much sleep.they really shoul;d switch to just anime and mabe a few other little things.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know about saying their new shows are "retarded like WOAH". I personally think that they are hilarious and that they shouldn't just turn to anime. The comedy is also amazing and they're going to keep showing it because it's how Adult Swim got so popular in the first place.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    I don't know about saying their new shows are "retarded like WOAH". I personally think that they are hilarious and that they shouldn't just turn to anime. The comedy is also amazing and they're going to keep showing it because it's how Adult Swim got so popular in the first place.
    Their current crap is just that. CRAPP.
    The only shows worth watching, IMO, are Family Guy, The Boondocks, Futurama, Robot Chiken, and MAYBE Moral Orel. And The Oblongs.
    When I said their shows were retarted like WOAH, mind you I was speaking of mainly Saul of the Mole Men, Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Assy McGee, American Dad.. it's as if they have nothing better to do.

HOWEVER;;. All their other shows are golden.

Newbie jonpar is off to a good start jonpar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    The only shows worth watching, IMO, are Family Guy, The Boondocks, Futurama, Robot Chiken, and MAYBE Moral Orel. And The Oblongs.
    When I said their shows were retarted like WOAH, mind you I was speaking of mainly Saul of the Mole Men, Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Assy McGee, American Dad.. it's as if they have nothing better to do.

HOWEVER;;. All their other shows are golden.
    Yes, if they were able to separate from CN. Maybe have their own channels, Adult SwimCRAPP and Adult SwimANIME that way they get double profit or get arse screwed.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Newbie Sakura may be famous one day Sakura may be famous one day
    Thanks

Where I am, they didn't get any of the good anime like Bleach yet. They just started FMA and Inuyasha a couple days ago though. Yes, that is the first time I've seen these animes so I don't have any problems with CN/Adult Swim right now.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    Yeah, it would be awesome if Adult Swim could separate from Cartoon Network and become it's own channel.
    I remember reading a while back that as far as Nielsen ratings and advertisers are concerned, Adult Swim is separate from CN. The target audience is older, and being on late at night allows Adult Swim to get away with more than CN ever will. Even the name "Adult Swim" was chosen to alert parents that although the programming was shown on CN, it was not made for younger viewers. As far as having its own channel, well...most of the target audience is either working or in school (college), so I think anything shown during weekday mornings/afternoons would suffer. And no network aimed at children is going to do very well between 9pm and 7am. The system CN has now--kids programming during the day, young adult programming at night--is working far too well for them to consider changing it at the moment. But anime is growing in popularity, so I guess anything's possible.

As Sazuka pointed out, you always have the option of buying DVDs if you don't like what's being shown on television.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I don't want to start a "retarded like WOAH" argument here, but Saul of the Mole Men and Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job are friggin' funny as hell. Just because you have a different sense of humor doesn't give you the right to call something retarded.

And I hope you can handle watching this "CRAPP" because Adult Swim signed two more seasons of Tim & Eric!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast