+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Animes on [as] and CN

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Animes on [as] an CN

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    And I hope you can handle watching this "CRAPP" because Adult Swim signed two more seasons of Tim & Eric!
    Fun.

Because people like you keep it going. Just as you have a right to your opinion, I have a right to mine. And my opinion?

That show is GEIGH. It has no purpose. But adult swim has always been like that. These shows that are out of the ordinary, so I suppose hoping for them to quite giving them would be out of bounds. At least they still air the classics. And now their airing anime. And I believe that's part of why their schedule is so screwed up for anime shows. It's something new that they've been trying. Maybe in a few years they'll show Anime more often, and maybe it'll even have a solid schedule!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animes on [as] and CN

its not cartoon network or adult swim we should burn down, its crappy dubbing places. one piece would kick ass if it were only treated better, and yea, naruto would be more graphic.

as for tim &eric waesome show, more like tim&erics waste of time.

anyway having [as] as its own channel sounds good in theory, it wouldnt work out. as previously mentioned, all the target audeince is busy during most of the day.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I think "AS/"CN" has lost its touch over the years IMO. The animes seem to less interesting to me and other shows there showing i just don't like,and the reruns are really annoying after the third time.Now if "AS" got its own channel i think that would be great but i doubt that will happen eny time soon.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

You might think the anime on CN sucks but are you their target auidence? I would argue that you are not a 6-10 or 9-14 (depending on what block you are talking about) year old child so mostly likely no....
    They should not give up on their anime, while teens/young adults don't enjoy it it's not made for us. That is like saying that they should pull "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" because it sucks...well it's not for us so we shouldn't enjoy it. Its for kids and if they like it then that's great.
    Having their "sucky" anime might be the best step in making them anime fans in the future.
    As for adult swim, I would love it if they got more anime, but apparently their fans would not. While it gets good enough ratings for them to keep it on it remains consistantly to be the lowest rated thing in the Adult Swim line up. I would enjoy watching new and better anime on AS but it's just not logical for them considering the ratings so meh?

Newbie Qu99 is off to a good start Qu99's Avatar
    Thanks

there is a channel called anime network its for direct Tv but you have to pay extra.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to say that I understand that CN and the [AS] staff is "trying" to improve but honestly, their recent efforts are sad.

The weekday Toonami segment used to kick @$$ when they aired shows such as ZOIDS, Gundam Wing, Gundam 08th Team, and even IGPX. All shows that can be enjoyed even with edits and dubs to keep contents "clean" for the kids.

I admit that they've done a pretty decent job on keeping Naruto interesting though.

But they totally butchered One Piece...I, I cant even watch it anymore. I say that if you have to butcher a show then choose something that you dont have to. Not all anime has to focus on action. I'd like to see CN try animes such as Azumanga Daioh or something else in that genre. Good clean fun from the start.

[AS] doesnt completely "suck", but now their anime is done to BLEACH and BLOOD+ for shows with new eps and other than that they have reruns of Inuyasha, Trinity Blood, and GIS (I'm not saying that they're bad by all means, but just that after watching the ENTIRE series over a few times...it gets old)

Plus recently [AS] is showing that they dont really care for anime anymore, they're really shifting towards "Their original" shows, etc. They havent made any recent or future announcements on new anime line-up.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Least on YTV's Bionix slot here in Canada, they don't Edit the anime they show, but they at least show it late night. The second run they showed of Gundam SEED was compleatly unedited (The first run they filtered the profanity out, but kept the gore). Another reason why Canada just kicks so much ass.

So far they haven't edited Eureka Seven at all, which is really nice.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Least on YTV's Bionix slot here in Canada, they don't Edit the anime they show, but they at least show it late night. The second run they showed of Gundam SEED was compleatly unedited (The first run they filtered the profanity out, but kept the gore). Another reason why Canada just kicks so much ass.

So far they haven't edited Eureka Seven at all, which is really nice.
    yes. canada is now a littler cooler, eh? lol but yeah, im fairly certain that on the [as] SEED they turned the pistols to laser guns, right? like they shot crappy added-in lasers

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast