+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Animes that make you think.

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Animes that make you think.

Hm...Animes that make me think...
    Well I know one would be Loveless...It made me think about just how much words can really effect people more than actual physical contact. I knew this before, but that series made me really think about it.

Another one would absolutely be Death Note. It didnt just make me think how easily you could loose yourself in something so "out there" but it also made me question what really is good and evil? For example is someone really bad for doing something they think is right? I now think about both sides before jumping to conclusions and no longer see every "bad" guy as someone who should be locked up, but as someone simply with different views.

But more often than anime, video games now-a-days have been getting me to think about alot.
    Example Persona 3.
    That made me realize that every choice we make, no matter how little, cna effect the outcome of our day (or life) entirely. It also made me think about death for awhile and made me not be so afraid to face it whenever it comes.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is a few of the show that made me think and are a must watch in my book.
    Welcome to the NHK: Made me re-evaluate my life and wonder if my cousin is a shut-in like the main character, this show really hit close to home for me.

Rahxephon: a lesser mind f*** compared to Neon, but good show all together and it actually had a good ending, made me really appreciate neon because neon help me watch anime more closely and really help me watch this series which made me enjoy this show even more.

Gurren Lagann: same old story,
     click to show spoiler
    but different take on the story, also instead of going the Naruto route (filler city) or the Gundam route (50's episodes), it cuts the bullsh** out and actually tells the story with out deviating with extra filler or going deeper into the story (it could have been better if it did though, but that is what makes this show unique), has a very good ending which is why I say if you go into watching this show expecting the same old drawn out cliche, you will still see some but it does things on it own which makes the viewer wanting to see what happens next because if you blink, you might miss some thing important.

Neon Genisis Evangelion: Like everyone else still makes me scratch my head and say "WTF did I just see and why do I feel so stupid," but I still enjoy watching this show, even the movies, but I can only watch this show maybe once a year or so, still a total mind f*** for me to this day.

Newbie soloko is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey View Post
    ghost in the shell would be one of them that make you think death note would be another one
    the best the best the bestlast thought that i think was i want to watch a video in this site. i believe in miracle so i will watch a video

Newbie death2all4 is just another face in the crowd death2all4's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the anime that makes me think is one called DNA2.
    Its very cool but I don't get the story line.
    Never give up just keep going.............

Newbie XXkenshinXX is off to a good start XXkenshinXX's Avatar
    Thanks

I say it to much, but Witch Hunter Robin. The way the characters care for each other and the relationship between Amon and Robin make me think about emotion. It's like my life is affected in some way by the events and problems on the show. When i see Robin cry over Amon or in frustration the i think about it so much that i eventualy start to feel that way to.

When it's all over, will you make me your's?

Newbie rulerofthefreeworld is off to a good start rulerofthefreeworld's Avatar
    Thanks

Code Geass makes you question whethor revenge really is a suffecient reason for murder or becoming a dictator for the world. Bonus: the intricate planning of battle scenes and war tactics is amazing.
    the same goes for Death Note

Newbie keoskey is off to a good start keoskey's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Bobobo-bo-bo-bobobo or somthing makes you think.your like wow and then your like wait what why he do that. then your like how he do that or your just going

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

most of you mentioned animes that i was going to say. so i won't repeat them. hmmm.... animes that make you think....

1. hmm... im my opinion i think most animes that focus on war and its affects on the world eg. twelve kingdoms or gundam series
    2. any animes that have those anti-protaganists, those main characters that do wrong for good reasons. eg. code geass, deathnote

well, thats all i got.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast