Closed Thread

Thread: Animethon 13

Newbie newmediaco_for_animethon may be famous one day newmediaco_for_animethon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Animethon 13

Hello Fellow Otaku!
    My name is Shaun Gratton. As you may have guessed by my user ID, I am this years "NEW MEDIA COORDINATOR" for animethon 13. What is animethon you ask? Animethon is one of North Americas largest growing anime and Japanese culture related festivals and it keeps growing with great momentum every year.
    I am glad to say that I am proud to be a part of this wonderful and ever growing event as it becomes more interesting and diverse each year.
    We have a number of events I wanted to mention. The first of these events I wanted to mention is this years Cosplay. What is Cosplay you ask?
    Definition: Strut your stuff as your favorite anime character! With exciting costumes and big prizes, the Animethon Cosplay is – bar none – the most popular event of the weekend. So popular, in fact, that we've moved the Cosplay to the ballroom of the Coast Edmonton Plaza! More seating, bigger sound, brighter lights – you'll have a great time cheering on your friends at our largest Cosplay ever!

More coming soon… (For more information go to *Link Removed*)

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animethon 13

Advertisement and Journal material

-closing-

Closed Thread