Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Any good Comedy/Romance (Shōjo) Anime?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Any good Comedy/Romace (Shoujo) Anime?

I have two that I can recommend:

- Marmalade Boy. l More Info l
    - Boys Over Flowers. l More Info l

They both revolve around school drama, love relationships, and all that jazz... I haven't finished reading Boys Over Flowers, but I finally got done reading Marmalade Boy, which I find rather engaging. It has a good storyline, and the artwork is amazing as well. You might also want to look more into the works of Yoshizumi Wataru, the creator of Marmalade Boy ~! She used to be one of my most favorite mangaka when I was young.

EDIT: Corrected the title!

Newbie BlackSwordsman1 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Any good Comedy/Romance (Shōjo) Anime?

I'm not really into the whole comedy/romance anime, but "oh!(or Ah!) my Goddess" is funny and its a romance one. check it out some time

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

if you want comedy and romance you can watch like the guys say love hine ..
    it's pretty funny and romance in same time ....and it' sserious....i watch many eposides of it ....

Foolish beating

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Any good Comedy/Romace Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by fled79 View Post
    Yes Love Hina, Chobits might be a bit much unless you're a guy who thinks like the character on that 1. Ranma 1/2 was good, had comedy and some romance. The heroic legend of Arislan was full of romance and fighting. Full metal panic has comedy/romance and fighting. So you see, there are plenty to choose from nowdays.
    YES!! Ranma 1/2 rocks my sock off! ^_^ If you haven't seen Ranma by now, you really should. Also, Ai Yori Aoshi is pretty good as well. It's full of romance, comedy and sexual tension. I think you'd enjoy it.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Any good Comedy/Romace (Shoujo) Anime?

i think that ranma 1/2,chobits,inuyasha, love hina, Oh my goddess! and there are others but i can't really think of some at this moment but there are alot...just look around and alot of what others are saying are good.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Newbie ilovenaruto is off to a good start ilovenaruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Actually, the correct term for this is not 'Reverse Harem' it's 'Shoujo' (or Girls) anime... The standard characteristics are that the main character is usually (but not always) a girl, there are plenty of 'Bishounen' (Pretty Boy) characters, and a romantic love interest is involved...

Comedy Shoujo series you can try would be 'Fruits Basket' (who's Region 1 introduction has triggered the current shoujo trend in the US)
    Fruits Basket: Official Funimation Website

More recent series would be 'Peach Girl' which revolves around a high school girl who 'tans' to easily...
    The Official Peach Girl Website from FUNimation.

And then there's 'Boys Be', a tale about high school courtship from the males perspective...
    Boys Be...
    hem hem could you possibly be from the house of jurai? you sound smart, and if you aren't, do you know anyone who is? I am kind of new to the computer stuff considering my mother kept me locked up with out a computer for fifteen years! mumblegrumble.... however, for you house of jurai people, what would you consider as an IQ that is through the roof? i know someone who constantly brags about how smart he is until I beat him in the SRI contest! grumble...... (my IQ is about 130)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovenaruto View Post
    (my IQ is about 130)[/B]
    Somehow I don't believe you.
    And on top of that this isn't what the topic is about.
    Last edited by Hassun; May 24, 2007 at 12:41 PM.

Newbie tak20109 may be famous one day tak20109 may be famous one day tak20109's Avatar
    Thanks

I know a good classic anime called trouble chocolate it is really good

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast