+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any hikaru no go fans out there???

Newbie CrimsenKnight is off to a good start CrimsenKnight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Any hikaru no go fans out there???

Quote Originally Posted by nikiru View Post
    Hi everyone,
    well lately I've been really into this anime called hikaru no go. Most people I know don't even know the series and well I was just wondering if there's anybody online here who has? For those of you who don't know about this anime I strongly do recomend it. Is kinda of like yugioh only it's not a card game is more of a board game.Go is a popular game in Asia I think it's more popular in Korea than in Japan but their have been major international tittles on Korea, Japan and China. Instead of their being more than one spirit from the past, in hikaru no go their only one(Sai!!!).I haven't finished reading the manga or watching the anime yet so their may be another one but I highly doupt it.I heard the ending was really sad for sai!!!!!!! I really wan't finish it soon to see it. well for those of you who are interasted in the game you can go here to find more about the board game called Go Go (board game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Know for those of you who are interasted in the series can go here Hikaru no Go - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . For those of you who love Shonen jump anime this is one of them
    omg lol ive forgot to start watching but it got kinda boring (stop reading soplier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) sia left. i cried. waaa
    CrimsenKnight

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

I read it a few times on shonen jump like 2 years ago and it was alright. If it were ever to air on television then I'd definitely watch it.^_^

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nikiru View Post
    Hi everyone,
    well lately I've been really into this anime called hikaru no go. Most people I know don't even know the series and well I was just wondering if there's anybody online here who has? For those of you who don't know about this anime I strongly do recomend it. Is kinda of like yugioh only it's not a card game is more of a board game.Go is a popular game in Asia I think it's more popular in Korea than in Japan but their have been major international tittles on Korea, Japan and China. Instead of their being more than one spirit from the past, in hikaru no go their only one(Sai!!!).I haven't finished reading the manga or watching the anime yet so their may be another one but I highly doupt it.I heard the ending was really sad for sai!!!!!!! I really wan't finish it soon to see it. well for those of you who are interasted in the game you can go here to find more about the board game called Go Go (board game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Know for those of you who are interasted in the series can go here Hikaru no Go - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . For those of you who love Shonen jump anime this is one of them

Yes! I've been reading it in Shonen Jump. My favourite character is Akira Toya! Whoot!!!

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I love Hikaru No Go! I have the manga to vol 1 but other wise i read it in the monthly issue of shonnen Jump! I have asked that question once on another site and I didnt get too many replys. but that was about last year so i think that maybe more people now are going to know more about it!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2