Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: any one watch shaman king.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: any one watch shaman king.

Yea, I've watched (and is still currently watching) Shaman King. It comes on Sundays in here. Trey (Horo Horo) is the best IMO. He has icy cool abilities, and looks cool too, but his personality seems quite the opposite, which makes him really interesting. And, unlike Yoh (and most of the others really...) he has an actual dream from the start. And what's funny is, in the English dubbing, he tries to pick up Anna Kyoyama from the start (and fails, obviously XD) Anyway, his guardian ghost, Corey, is also amazing. Even though small, she transforms into the coolest creature at the latter part of the series. (Again, unlike the others, who simply seemed to increase in size...)
    Kastelic's creation

FMP
    Newbie FMP may be famous one day FMP may be famous one day FMP's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: any one watch shaman king.

As I promised i'ld say about FMP.KEEP UP WITH THE SHAMAN KING
    FMP is a comedy about a teenager(girl) called Chidory. She posseses the weird ability of the wispered.there is a
    company that is going after her called "Amalgam" that company wants her powers as a wispered to use it for evil. Meanwile another group called "MITHRILL"tries to protect her by sending a soldier of their own to her school. That soilder is 17 wich is the same age of Chidory. that soldier is a military nut and takes a lot of pracautions trying to keep her from any harm. Most of the times what he does is extremely funy and the other times are just either hylarious or noble.
    again i recomend "Full Metal Panic"
    you can wathch it in youtube.com but don't mixup the 3 different seassons. the firs one is just callle Full metal panic the second one is Full Metal Panic?fumoffu and the 3 one is "Full Metal Panic the second raid" KEEP UP WITH THE SHAMAN KING
    Last edited by FMP; Jan 03, 2007 at 11:38 PM. Reason: mistake

zad
    Newbie zad may be famous one day zad may be famous one day zad's Avatar
    Thanks

I like watching Shaman King. My brother bought the complete set and I watched it none stop. It took me about 3 to 4 days to finish watching all the episodes. My favorite character would be Zek because he have one bad@$$ spirit guardian.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohh.. I watch Shaman king at Saturdays... I found it great I like the Character there I think his name is Choco Love(what a weird name),
    His funny with all his boring jokes.... whahhahaha... But his great in
    battle... The way he gather Information... he's a cool guy... All I can say with his friends *bow*.... whahhahahha....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post
    As I promised i'ld say about FMP.KEEP UP WITH THE SHAMAN KING
    FMP is a comedy about a teenager(girl) called Chidory. She posseses the weird ability of the wispered.there is a
    company that is going after her called "Amalgam" that company wants her powers as a wispered to use it for evil. Meanwile another group called "MITHRILL"tries to protect her by sending a soldier of their own to her school. That soilder is 17 wich is the same age of Chidory. that soldier is a military nut and takes a lot of pracautions trying to keep her from any harm. Most of the times what he does is extremely funy and the other times are just either hylarious or noble.
    again i recomend "Full Metal Panic"
    you can wathch it in youtube.com but don't mixup the 3 different seassons. the firs one is just callle Full metal panic the second one is Full Metal Panic?fumoffu and the 3 one is "Full Metal Panic the second raid" KEEP UP WITH THE SHAMAN KING
    Gee, it's very nice of you to explain Fullmetal Panic, but this is a Shaman King thread. Please stay on topic. Thanks.

Newbie yami85 may be famous one day yami85 may be famous one day
    Thanks

well I saw it long time ago I think it was before 2 years ago it was really good but for me it was from the animes that I watch it only once not from the types I would watch over and over but it is really good ^_^

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Th subbed version was the one that i watched.it was a year ago when i did this.i found the plot was nicely done,the characters unique in their own way and that there were many fights occuring,but i wished that Yoh did become shaman king.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

don't you feel something weird shaman king came out a long ago...but shaman king 2 isn't out yet. and they must make number 2 because if you don't the ending of 1 is kinda stuiped.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast