Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Know These Anime?

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Anyone Know These Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    that's quite right Air Gear is about using ATs(Air Tricks)to fly in the air and use the sky as their infinite playground ,i have watched all the series and they're just perfect
    I have seen Air Gear myself, and I have to say, perfect is beyond a stretch. There are problems riddled within the series, but it is still imaginative and unique in my opinion.

Appleseed has never struck me as interesting. I haven't seen the movie(I don't think), but if I had it obviously didn't have much of an impact, or I just didn't see the reviews as appealing.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    I have seen Air Gear myself, and I have to say, perfect is beyond a stretch. There are problems riddled within the series, but it is still imaginative and unique in my opinion.

Appleseed has never struck me as interesting. I haven't seen the movie(I don't think), but if I had it obviously didn't have much of an impact, or I just didn't see the reviews as appealing.
    For me this anime is more than great the only thing that i didn't like is the ending because they left us on the edge(like it was a normal episode or as if was a season two coming) but overall i love this anime
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I do know about it but what is it about i just seen it around but what is it about like i said earlyer.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I do know about it but what is it about i just seen it around but what is it about like i said earlyer.
    Well i'd say it's about challenging and competition ,Air Gear is about a kinda sport that in which they use ATs(air trek:which is high teched microtechnology devices worn on feet with great power enough for you to move so fast like the wind) and every thing in front of you turns into a road (walls ,roofs ...etc) but that's only the bright side of the story because there's also teams ,air tricks and territories and it's not that peaceful !!!!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie rikku07 may be famous one day rikku07 may be famous one day rikku07's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adarrah View Post
    Does anyone know about this anime? Air Gear. Soon it's going to show on Animax(around Asia, I guess). Is it an anime movie or followed by epsds? Oh, one more, Appleseed. Has anyone ever watch this anime before? I didn't get the chance to watch it last time.. So here's the question. Is this anime a movie or followed with epsds? Sorry to post thread like this. But I have no one to ask. Oh, and if anyone knows about the anime entitled Ginban Kleidoscope( not sure about the spelling) please tell me more about the anime by PM. I don't want to make mistakes.
    to ansewr ur question i only know about appleseed its a movie
    Rikku's Lover

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for telling me all you know, ppl^_^.... Now Air Gear is another nice story! About the anime Ginban Kaleidoscope- well, it ended with 12 epsds only... *sigh*
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie Victory is off to a good start
    Thanks

Air Gear is pretty old now, the actual TV series doesn't even properly conclude. I recommend you read the manga instead, but if you do decide to watch the series then watch first and then read. The other way around is normally disappointing.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

*smile*... Yeah, I think that'd be a good idea....
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast