Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone like anime based in the Samurai times?

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool Anyone like anime based in the Samurai times?

I'd have to say that animes about samurai and that time is awesome...samurai deeper kyo, samurai champloo, rurouni kenshin, and theres this other one but cant recall the name but its about a kid who joins the shinsengumi. <---not sure if thats right or if its spelled coreectly. = D

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Newbie deathnotefromthesoulless is off to a good start deathnotefromthesoulless's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anyone like anime based in the Samurai times?

the time of the samurai is the best time in history if u ask me. and an anime in that time zone can have so many storys to tell and so its easy too. i like them! i dont know if u finish samurai champloo? but i love the end i wonder if they will make another season? they made it where it could end there but it can also keep going...mujin is the shit my favorite one was when the whole town got high lol

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say that samurai anime is my favorite. I like rurouni kenshin (cant you tell) and I also like Kyo samurai deeper. I like a lot of ninja anime as well (same era in japan) I want to see more of samurai champloo, though. I have only seen a little.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie shippo69 is off to a good start shippo69's Avatar
    Thanks

I also like samurai time based anime, I mean who doesn't like watching stupid people gettin peiced up by a pro swordsman. plus there are so many miths about samurai to fill a hundred librarys.
    I love beautiful carnage.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Like it? I LOVE it!!! Samurai Champloo has to be the greatest thing to happen since sliced bread!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love anime based during samurai times! It's just so amusing to see people who don't know crap get beat by a samurai. The action is just awesome, and the attitude these guys get when fighting is amazing. Such determination and skill.. go samurai! Rurouni kenshin, and Samurai Champloo are the best ones out there that I've seen. I just started getting into Samurai Gun, and that anime kicks ass.

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

I love tiaga/samurai-themed anime. More recent titles that weren't mentioned are Utawarerumono and Sauinkoku Monogatari that aired in 2006. These settings always seem to put in a good love story, too.
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

To answer that question about the little kid joining the shinsengumi, would be Peacemaker (If I'm correct). I like that show inspite them lacking good fighting scenes. Samurai Champloo (Means Comedy heehee) is a great wonder and a show that really made me laugh. I also loved the art and music. Didn't care to much about the samurai who smells of sunflowers plot...I've been watching Utawarerumono in Anime Network and it seems pretty good. Samruai 7 was another good anime. Overall, you can't beat Rurouni Kenshin...it's a classic to me now (Wonderful times). I own the series and movies...even that crappy Samurai X movie <.<.
    ~Obviously you can't chat about anything...even if you explain yourself~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast