Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Attack move name yelling ( why say it every time you do it )

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Attack move name yelling ( why say it every time you do it )

its not that i dislike the genre i like alot of anime but in some anime's the name yelling just gets annoying if you hear it 7 times in 1 episode
    then i get the feeling " yeah ok i know already "

thanks a mill Naruto1988 for the sig

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DJjorgen View Post
    its not that i dislike the genre i like alot of anime but in some anime's the name yelling just gets annoying if you hear it 7 times in 1 episode
    then i get the feeling " yeah ok i know already "
    Yeah I am not too fond of it myself either. Tell you the truth the first thing I did was try and find a new genre as replacement. Prob the last thing you should do, but Dragonball Z pressured me into it. It may not seem smart, but a lot of the times I just hit mute during that particular part. You might miss some stuff though considering it's anime; but if you get really tired of it, it can save a lot of dissapointment.

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

i like it in naruto, because i think that beside chakra focusing, charachters need a mental trigger, and best mental trigger is to yell a name of technique

believe me, when i'm annoyed by someone, I would like to punch someone with a bowl full of whirling water and screaming RASENGAN...lol

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Attack name yelling is both wonderfully entertaining and annoying. Sometimes i think its so that people who happen to see something midway thru a series know what it is and halfway as a possible plot device like a bluff or psyche out. However just to hera how serious some of these are said in the series and how ridiculous the outcomes can be are more thn enough to make them worth while. To that extent tho in more serious anime it needs to be toned down just a skoach. i mean jesus we heard you say it about a minute ago why say it again no?

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ska_lives View Post
    Attack name yelling is both wonderfully entertaining and annoying. Sometimes i think its so that people who happen to see something midway thru a series know what it is and halfway as a possible plot device like a bluff or psyche out. However just to hera how serious some of these are said in the series and how ridiculous the outcomes can be are more thn enough to make them worth while. To that extent tho in more serious anime it needs to be toned down just a skoach. i mean jesus we heard you say it about a minute ago why say it again no?

yeah i think your right so once before the commercial and once after the commercial ( for the same attack ) would be perfect

thanks a mill Naruto1988 for the sig

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

*chuckles* *chuckles* Yeah, it's funny. lolz!! Last time when I was 7 years old, I liked to watch Yu Yu Hakusho, Goku, maybe Digimon and Pokemon ^_^ -PEACE- *nod* I hate to hear them shout because it sometimes annoys me. 'Go Pikachu!!!'. Do you know the anime series Ghost At School? I don't know why I forced myself to watch it if I'm scared. That shrilling voice in that anime series were scary to me(what? It creepy after all..). *chuckles* But now, to me it's just a normal thing. Naruto shouts too, you know? heheh!
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DJjorgen View Post
    yeah i think your right so once before the commercial and once after the commercial ( for the same attack ) would be perfect
    I agree, two or at most 3 per eps.Should they shout their attack.(that doesn;t mean everyone.It just means per person)
    Perfection is dull

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

They use it to make the attack look pretty kool, otherwise it would the move look lame. In some fighting games they also yell the attack that they are about to perform.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast