Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Attracted to hentai/yaoi

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

Re: Attracted to hentai/yaoi

well am attracted to hentai its weird feeling when someone watching it, its like regular anime only without kids who are underage and get fonfuse of what teir watching
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Newbie huku may be famous one day huku may be famous one day huku's Avatar
    Thanks

henti is more like cartoon sex and you are not going to like it if you want to go see cartoon sex just go on to <link removed> its your choise and im younger than you think i was serching anime and what came up henti[IMG]
    [/IMG]
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 23, 2006 at 12:48 AM.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok as i recall there are younger users on this site so lets try to calm the language down. also i still believe that Yaoi is a travesty and i don't agree with the artiest to ruin the characters we love so much i just hate seeing roxas and axel blushing and laying on each other its ridiculous. i mean just because there best friends doesn't make them....nvm
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

hentai....in my opinion hentai ruined the meaning of sex, they make girls seem like...well u know, so i won't mention *it, but there are some romantic hentai out there where i think its pretty good and you should or shouldn't (you opinion) watch it with your sex partners, all i am just saying that sometimes both sex can be a little weird, maybe not to them but to me yes.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

O your not the only one to think that its some messed up stuff out in the world and i have had a first hand look myself and its pretty crummy. however its like they say "To every one his own" everyone likes something different
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33's Avatar
    Thanks

its simple the reason why people like hentai is because what they do in hentai cant be done in real life what i mean is where in the world do you see a pretty girl got screwed by some demon or even a swarm of mechanical hands.....so to me hentai is just anime but no minors allowed

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i think they should ban certain kind of hentai because its making men feel like they want to rape women, sex is suppose to be beautiful, not making human do something that they don't want to do.

Newbie Chia may be famous one day Chia may be famous one day Chia's Avatar
    Thanks

Um Im a girl..but the girls are pretty...IM NOT A LEZ I mean Im ust saying IM CRAZY FOR ANIME

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast