+ Reply to Thread

Thread: avex Star Search

Newbie jaguar30 is off to a good start
    Thanks

avex Star Search

After the overwhelming success of avex Star Search 2008, avex group, one of the world's largest independent entertainment companies, is once again is searching for its next great star.

avex Star Search is seeking talented boys and girls, 13 to 24 of all racial and ethnic backgrounds, who are interested in becoming a performer and recording artist in Asia! avex Star Search is EXCLUSIVELY taking place in the U.S.A.!!!

Selected talent will sign a contract with us and embark on a career as a performer in Asia and must be able to temporarily or permanently relocate to Japan. As skill levels and age will vary among selected talent, contract terms will be set on a case by case basis.

Selected talent may also need to attend our avex Artist Academy at our expense, where they will receive additional vocal, dance, acting, language and modeling training refining their skills at one of our two state-of–the-art facilities.

Follow us on twitter at avex (avexStarSearch) on Twitter
    Join our Facebook group at avex Star Search | Facebook

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: avex Star Search

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Note to other Mods: This is News worthy enough to allow....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Too bad I have nothing to offer...not talent plus I'm Asian so that kills any possibilities.

See if I was something like a black guy (I heard they are like whoa~ on them over there) then maybe I would have a chance....what's his name that one black singer who does Anka music??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Rules me out, I turn 24 next month and I'm in Canada...

+ Reply to Thread