+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ayakashi ~Classical Horror~

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Ayakashi ~Classical Horror~

Umn... I'm now watching Ayakashi Classical Horror 1st Episode on Animax. Alone at home and I'm not scared because it's afternoon lol The opening song for this anime is awesome! I like Rhymester. . . They said Oiwa is a character created by this old man. Well, watch it yourself, uhkay? *smile*

-------------------

So the question is, do you like the beginning of this anime series? It's crazy. But I like the story. Oh, the ending song for this anime is like Japanese classic- sounds good though lol Uhkay, I'm done with the 1st episode. Now I'm waiting for episode 2. Umn... Supernatural, 3 old horror stories in Japanese( but they dub it anyway ), and umn I'm looking forward to it! Interesting *thinking*
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Re: Ayakashi ~Classical Horror~

I've watched that, it was actually really good, although i can't remember a single thing for crap.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh... Uhkay, I just watched 2 episodes of Ayakashi Classical Horror and I like the second episode lol What do you think of the beginning of this anime? Do you like it? It's not crap to me.
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't actually know anything about this, but my friend said to me it was okay, could you give me any reason to begin to watch this series?

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    I don't actually know anything about this, but my friend said to me it was okay, could you give me any reason to begin to watch this series?

........ *blink blink*
    Do you like anime? lol If you want to try something new, watch this anime. If you're interested in horror stories that happened in Japan long time ago and the art of Japanese classic go ahead, I dare you to watch this anime. -,- But seriously, this anime is NOT scary at all... How was that? Is that a good way to promote this anime? lol Wait, but I don't know if those stories are real so anyway, you interested? *yawn* Hmn? Oh, the opening song for this anime is awesome. I'm sure you'll like it(maybe) eventhough I don't understand them myself lol yah, watch this anime if you want to *smile* Uhkay! -PEACE!- Happy screaming while watching this anime (ahaks... Seriously lol ^_^!). Just playing -.- ...

+ Reply to Thread