Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Berserk

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Berserk

Quote Originally Posted by OdysseanPromise View Post
    I believe the Berserk manga is still growing, so even if they were going to continue to build the show, they can't really finish it.
    I wouldn't mind if they didn't follow the manga religiously to the end, but some kind of conclusion would be nice. It was a original storyline, with excellent characters and good animation. A lot of other anime that can't even compare go on for what seems like forever (as their respective manga are being produced), so why shouldn't a quality show like Berserk get at least another season? I'm not holding out much hope for that, though.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Newbie Ghostrider may be famous one day Ghostrider may be famous one day
    Thanks

Berserk is an awsome anime, but the ending does leave you hanging. Though it did make me start reading the manga just becuase I couldn't leave it hanging like that

Newbie kidmadness may be famous one day kidmadness may be famous one day kidmadness's Avatar
    Thanks

This post is new but I read what every one wrote, and I'm so glad that it continues in the manga. I really wanted to see him get his revenge! Peace!

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

According to the interviews in the DVDs, they originally planned to end the anime just before the Eclypse and it would probably been better if it would have ended there. I dont complain much about the ending since the anime focussed more on Gutts background and the Band of the Hawk, there's no way that there were going to made an episode 26 since the anime left most of the supernatural elements out such as the Skull Knight.
    You can either buy the manga now to see what happens next or find some info on the web about it.

After The Eclipse part 1

Newbie Naruku is off to a good start Naruku's Avatar
    Thanks

Pain and torment it all brings me pleasure , it worth reading into.
    Naraku

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Berserk is just as good as Hellsing. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen like the first three episodes and i liked it but just never liked the drawing style. and it was very old so i had to discard it no matter how good it looked The anime was alright though, they should make a remake

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    I've seen like the first three episodes and i liked it but just never liked the drawing style. and it was very old so i had to discard it no matter how good it looked The anime was alright though, they should make a remake
    The old school animation style is part of the appeal of Berserk for me; I was impressed at how well the series was done with just a hand-drawn feel, no CG (at least none that was really noticeable), although I did wish that the action scenes relied less heavily on stills.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast