View Poll Results: Do you believe a new season of Berserk! is being made?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 25.00%
  • No

3 75.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Berserk! New Season Rumors

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Berserk! New Season Rumors

Today I was wandering around some blog that I visit daily that are in Japanese and I came across a blog that mentions a supposed leak of a new season of Berserk and provides said leaked images, it also tells to take caution is believing the authenticity of the images. I then went across some of my English sites with the same things, a few of which even link back to the blog I found also.

Blog: Ì¡²è ¡ØBERSERK -¥Ù¥ë¥»¥ë¥¯-¡Ù¤ËºÆÅÙ¥¢¥Ë¥á²½¤Î±½¤¬¡Ä¡ © - ¤É¤Ã¤«¤ÎÅ·ËâBLOG

Now, I ask what do you think? Are these images really a leak of a new season of Berserk!? I for one do think that these images are genuine, that a new season is in the works, and that, if these images are indeed false, it may persuade the anime creators to make a new season anyways.

The images in question have similarities to the original anime, but before that alone sways you, it is not that hard to replicate an artist's drawing style.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Newbie espartacos is off to a good start espartacos's Avatar
    Je vis où vous ne pouvez pas me trouver, je suis l'un de ceux qui menace dans les ombres… mais je do
    Thanks

Re: Berserk! New Season Rumors

no new season of berserk is being made, we all know that when a Japanese anime production decides to cancel and finish a anime, there's no way they will resurrect that berserk, or any other long ended anime..

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

If anything, these might be cut scenes from a 'Berserk' console game, as there's been talk about bringing a the new console game to the US market.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

If a new season of Berserk was in the works, I see no reason they would keep it secret. I do think they will resurrect it at some point, but probably not untill there is an end to the manga in sight. Then I think they might pull a FMA and just start over from the beginning and make it as close to the manga as they can.
    Who needs a signature.

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Unless they're starting it again as an OVA I doubt it'll be coming back. There were quite a few changes in transition from the Manga to Anime ie; Puck who was pictured; that too many inconsistancies would occure.

It's a nice thought though. Cool if the same people who resurected Hellsing into Ultimate would get in on it...
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

As much as I, and everyone else wants to believe this I don't. No one quitely resurrects a series.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

+ Reply to Thread