Closed Thread

Thread: Best Anime Ever!

Newbie Barcode may be famous one day Barcode may be famous one day Barcode's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Best Anime Ever!

Lookin 4 the best anime/manga ever. new or old.

Newbie Seven Sword Samurai may be famous one day Seven Sword Samurai may be famous one day Seven Sword Samurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Anime Ever!

of your looking for a good anime, try either Bleach, Naruto, Burst angel, Neon Genesis Evangelion, or one that hasnt had much publicity, Grenadier... hope ive helped some.^_^ i prefer bleach or N.G. evangelion. but thats just my opinion..

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion the best anime of all time is either Outlaw Star or Inuyasha. They both have strong fantasy elements, which I think is awesome. Outlaw Star had a great ending, which made you want it to go on longer. Inuyasha is still going in the states but it is pretty good anime to ground yourself on. The ending is also beautiful when you finally do see it.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

"Best in the world" is based on personal opinion so that would mean you want to know the anime that most people in the world would place at the top of the pile.
    I don't know if anyone knows the answer to that question.

Closed Thread