Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Endings in Anime

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Best Endings in Anime

What does AO think are the most compelling, climactic, thrilling, and depressing endings in anime?

Personally, I though the recent ending of Death Note was one of the best for a short anime. I thought it was a fitting ending to an excellent seires.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Endings in Anime

*pulls out beating stick*...J/K. ok, endings..."Last Exile" had a good ending, it was ashame to watch it end but all good things come to an end. "Samurai Champloo" also had an upbeat ending, especialy if you compare it to "Cowboy Beebop" and the unknow fate of Spike...I also liked "Stellvia of the universe" had a good ending, well i liked it:P i'll dig into my collection and remember more later...
    Don't Panic

Newbie Alexencandar is off to a good start
    Thanks

I liked Eureka 7's ending. Trinity Blood's ending was great too.

Side note: I've heard FMA has a pretty horrendous ending, any truth to that?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i think my favorite anime endings all come from the Miyazaki films! Totoro, Howl's Flying Castle, Porrco Rosso, Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service... all dems!!!

they're my favorite becuz it was the kind of ending that made you feel that all was right in the world and that God loved you. it felt that childhood was fun and that heroes really are heroes and all that kind of stuff. you know, the good things of the world.

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I really liked the endings of the Rahxephon movie and Millienuim Actress. I enjoyed the endings because they were both romantic and meaningfull.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexencandar View Post
    ... Side note: I've heard FMA has a pretty horrendous ending, any truth to that?
    The only thing that the last episode of FMA does is to set up the premise for the FMA Movie. Its the Movie thats the true ending for the series...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12's Avatar
    Thanks

I like endings like Full Metal Alchemist. Although the Series ended in a sad tone the movie made up for it and had one of the best endings ever. Endings like s-CRY-ed and Cowboy bebop I cant stand. Not saying anything bad about Cowboy bebop cause that show Rocks!!! but ending that leave you puzzled and thinking WTF?! just arnt good ways to end a good series.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the ending of My-Hime. It is the best way to end the show! Has to be one of the better endings I've seen in a while. Most of the way that they end shows leave you wanting more or really disappointed.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast