+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: best length of an anime series

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Post best length of an anime series

Hi ,here's a question for all of you in AO :
    How many episodes do you think an anime series should have 13 ,26 ,or 51 or more ? which do you think is better and you must explain why of course
    as for me i prefer an anime series with 26 episodes because it's a good length to bring a good story ,having a good anime with no dry filler episodes and no short story that ends before you realize it ,so which of them is better to you and why?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: best length of an anime series

I agree with you in a way, but there are many that are much longer and are really good.... In the Naruto series are'nt there over 200 episodes

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

The best length would be as long as it takes to make a good story.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

its in how many series you want for that show but anything over 250, it start to get boring like the simpson(its in my own opinion ok so do not replay saying simpson is good) unless the creators can keep the rythem throught out the entire lengeth of the series depending on how many episode they make but in my opinion 26 is good and 13 is ok if it is like please teacher/twins series

Newbie Lessis may be famous one day Lessis may be famous one day Lessis's Avatar
    Thanks

It is how hassun wrote. I like long anime, but there are many episodes about past and I don't like them. And if it is short I manytimes want more episodes.

Newbie Kenshinzen is off to a good start Kenshinzen's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Hassun here. Devil may Cry is only 12 episodes, Gundam (multiples) are about 50. Which has the better length? Neither, they both tell the story, keep you interested and if at the end of 'X' episodes you still want more? Well, then your onto a winner.
    House Hermit No.1 - Thankyou, may I ahve another?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I really don't care of the length of the anime as long as it has a good story line and good voice acting as well as nice animation. I could care less if its 30 eps or 10 just as long as it holds my interest and is fun to watch.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

The 25 range is the sweet spot for me. There are animes like Bleach that are 100s of eps long, but I look at those differently. A simple story shouldn't be that long, the longer ones simply have multiple plots. I hate it when there are only a few episoides though. Comic Party and Gravitation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast