+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: best length of an anime series

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: best length of an anime series

i agree with some best anime's are short but after its done and over u get sad wishing there was more to such a great anime. Thats why id like a long anime.

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Saint Seiya hmmmmmmm I really dont know I think Tenjou Tenge would probly get in there for best but im not sure

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say one of the best lengthed anime's would have to be dbz,naruto, or transformers. even though transformers is not that good anymore it has still been on for ever.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I agree with Hassun too. Just keep it interesting and not repetative, then i don't care how many episodes there are. as long as hey don't O.D.(Over Do It) and make thousands of episodes. :Joker:

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    I would say one of the best lengthed anime's would have to be dbz,naruto, or transformers. even though transformers is not that good anymore it has still been on for ever.
    Sorry bro! As much as I like DBZ the series in one the more repetitive series. 291 episodes and only half of them are good.

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

well ... I don't really care about the length of the series ... as long I enjoy the story ... I saw many series with filler episodes ... their story is good to be in twelve or thirteen episodes ... no more ... but you see that they make it about 26 without letting us enjoy the story ...
    Timing Is Everything ...

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to say a good length for a good anime should be about 3-5 seasons of around 30 to 50 episodes, depending on the story, of course.

I am a writer, and I think that an anime series should run as long as there is a story to tell with the characters. If I made my current story into an anime, which I hope to do if it doesn't become a video game after being published, then I'd like to see it run for a long time. There are a lot of interesting things you can do with every character that you create.

There is only one thing wrong with extending some stories. Eventually, one way or another, it must end. You have to bring it to it's conclusion and I believe that having too short a story is much worse then overextending it by a dozen episodes or so. the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series seemed just about right. Not too many unneccassary parts, to me at least, and plenty of action.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say a couple of seasons of 25 episodes but nothing of repeating stuff like Naruto (always backflashing). I think Ranma 1/2 is a great one but a very CRAPPY ending. That just goes to show you that they could go for a good while but then too much will just too much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3