+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: which is better the anime movies or the series

Newbie animejunkie11 is off to a good start animejunkie11's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: which is better the anime movies or the series

I would have to say that the series is better than the movie unless I'm really interseted in seeing the movie more than the series.

Newbie ulquiorra73 is off to a good start ulquiorra73's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: which is better the anime movies or the series

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ashe View Post
    i think the series are best, i dont know why, i just do
    well yea the I think the series are better its just a little harder to explain. The series exciting but that's while everything is going on. In the movies all the good stuff is all packed into 2 hours so that's why some people like the movies better.
    Attached Images

Newbie KataraBadyanu is off to a good start KataraBadyanu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by runt32a View Post
    what is better the anime movies or the series

of Inuyasha, Bleach, Naruto and FMA
    I'm not familiar with FMA or Naruto, but as for Inuyasha and Bleach, I like the movies better. There's not as much filler, obviously, and the storyline seems to flow together better in the movies. Plus, the movies seem to keep my attention better than the series.

Newbie amulyaa is off to a good start
    Thanks

According to me movies are the best and more entertaining then series. Series are really long and having lots of episodes. One can easily get bored of it.

Newbie runt32a is off to a good start runt32a's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ashe View Post
    i think the series are best, i dont know why, i just do
    i can see why that is, theres a lil more suspence in the series then in the movies depending on the anime in my opion

Quote Originally Posted by animejunkie11 View Post
    I would have to say that the series is better than the movie unless I'm really interseted in seeing the movie more than the series.
    mm yes i can understand that, some people are like that i personally dont watch the movie til i finish the series or know pretty much whats going on and know that characters pretty well

Quote Originally Posted by ulquiorra73 View Post
    well yea the I think the series are better its just a little harder to explain. The series exciting but that's while everything is going on. In the movies all the good stuff is all packed into 2 hours so that's why some people like the movies better.
    yes i would agree with that also i'd have to say again that in my opion part of the exsitement is that some series leaves you guessing at the end of each episode

Quote Originally Posted by KataraBadyanu View Post
    I'm not familiar with FMA or Naruto, but as for Inuyasha and Bleach, I like the movies better. There's not as much filler, obviously, and the storyline seems to flow together better in the movies. Plus, the movies seem to keep my attention better than the series.
    hmm not everyone is familiar with FMA (it stands for fulmetal alchemist) or Naruto. as for Inuyasha i can understand why since in some episode its a lil dull and some its not going back and forth on romance and battles of war (were its back to back on some episodes of romance not geting it all in one episode and then in like two or three it goes back to back of a battle if not more depending on how big the battle is and stuff) the movies have the most importent stuff on both the romance and battles but not too much of the goofing off stuff like the series but enough to show the humor.

Quote Originally Posted by amulyaa View Post
    According to me movies are the best and more entertaining then series. Series are really long and having lots of episodes. One can easily get bored of it.
    yes as i said to the last quote before yours, its cause the movies has more of the importent stuff and doesnt go off with the goofy stuff as much as the series like in Naruto and Inuyasha (like in Naruto the episode where naruto sakura and sasuke tries to figure out whats hiden under kakashi's mask)
    "the past is full of crap from then, the present is full of shit from now and the future is full of nothing at all"

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

It comes down to how big of an investment you want to make. You watch a series if you want to get into the anime in depth, and you watch the movie if you're just trying to get to the main points. There's no overall better, it's about how much of your time you wanna give that world and the characters in it. How much do you care?

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say, in my own personal experience, that the series are usually better than the movies.

Just the storyline is better.

Perhaps it may have better animation depending but.. I dunno.

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie missbad818 is off to a good start missbad818's Avatar
    Thanks

well i really haven't seen either the inuyasha movie(s) or the FMA but the naruto and bleach series are way better than the movies. in my opinion the movies really suck. it's like the creators are trying to capture the sensitiveness and funniness of the series but only get half way there.
    Hard work never killed anybody but why try it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast