+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Black Cat

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Black Cat

I like this anime alot well i like the manga better but what did you think about this anime and which one do you think is better.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Black Cat

I like this anime too! ^_^ I watched the whole series on Animax and it's pretty interesting... Hmn... I never read the manga of this anime before, but both has its fun part. Anime: I like the sound effects + the movements. Manga: I can get the whole story(no part being cut).
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Anime Is way better I love this website, but really which one do YOU like better?

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i've seen most of black cat, i think i only got a couple of episodes left to watch and what i've seen so far seems to be pretty darn good. i like the storyline, even though some parts seem to go missing.. but i love how they bring in the cat features in this anime which i think is a kinda funny pun..

i enjoyed watching it but i haven't seen the manga for it so i'm only goin by the anime version..

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

tha mangas better then the anime well at least it was to me
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say that I like the anime sense I've never read the manga. But for what I've seen from the anime the show is the best! Love the chacters, and the dub voices. Especially Black Cats!!

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Anime Is way better I love this website, but really which one do YOU like better?
    It's a bit hard... *sigh* But I think I like it both. Anime and manga are both interesting *nod nod* ...
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

well i loved the manga it is great it just gets into the story the anime it takes a while till its in the story but its good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast