+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Black Cat

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Black Cat

I have seen the first episode of Black cat and i really liked it i definetly want to see more of this anime, but i couldn't find more episode's.
    And i also liked the drawing style it whas very good, there whas also lot's of explenation of the story.
    It is a good begin, i really want to see the rest of the anime.

Thank you for the signature FLawEdmiNd.

Newbie Qu99 is off to a good start Qu99's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive watched havent really watched black cat but if I had to chosen between Anime and manga I would have to choose..... Anime because its more fast pace than manga.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes thats true but the manga has more then the anime most of the time the only show that had more in the anime then in the manga is Dragon Ball Z thats the only one but most of the time those missing parts in the anime is in the manga.

Newbie waynekun is off to a good start waynekun's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen all of the anime and read half of the manga. I like the manga much better. with the aniem you kind of feel rpied off if you have read the manga because so much more happens in the manga. but the anime did have alot of funkey coloured fights which is always good. I do recomend both. but the manga is just SOOOOO good.

(Ps TRAIN RULES!)

Newbie Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Black Cat!! I am currently watching that show at the moment ^-^ I love Train so much hes so cute ^o^ but one thing that bugs me the most is....ARE THOSE DONUTS ON TRAINS JACKET OR WHAT???!!!!....o.0 sorry had to get that off my chest ^-^*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2