+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: black cat

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

black cat

hey... i'm not really sure if this is a new or old anime. but then again... i like it... what do you people think about this anime.. hope you can look it up.

i'd like to hear what you people think... ispecially ike the chronos group thing... though they are a bit ruthles... oh well... i've always wanted to be an assassin... haha.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: black cat

I love that show! i actually have only seen one episode or maybe two , but i have the mangas thats how I kno about it, I suppose it is kind of old, but its also new compared to most, but either way I still like it! and i dont think I would want to be an assasin, too much work! lol!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

its a great series ^.^ it's really funny >.< kill people with gunes strike fear into your enimies and drink milk! Thats the life of only one >.< (a crazy person ^^)
    death and life are one and the same

Newbie niquel kharia31313 is off to a good start niquel kharia31313's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: black cat

hey i just want to say your fine and how old are you?

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome show, I loved it. It's one of my personal favorites, I especially like that "Flame Girl;" forgive me but her name escapes me; that liked Black Cat. She was a very goofy character and completely spazzy around BC. She's a riot! I also liked No. 1 of the Chronos group, she's very amazin' wit that sword.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well this anime is amazing, but there is better anime. The Storyline was pretty good.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this anime!! I just love the fact that Black Cat drinks milk after every job. lol Plus he quits with the chronos and decides to be on his own. I also like the ending that was prety cool but, I was also dissapointed at the same time.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i like the manga better than the anime because i like how the manga just right away made him a bounty hunter and the anime kinda right made him a criminal and in the episodes BEWARE SPIOLER TALK made the girl die i havent been reading the mangas lattly but i usally read them when they first come out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast