Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Blood+

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Blood+

I like it. The dub version so far looks excellent, enough to the point where I will start watching the rest of the episodes. I am also watching the Japanese version with english subs. I am up to episode 37 right now, and I look forward to seeing the ending for this show.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I caught the premiere. It looks very promising. This series has the potential to beat Fullmetal Alchemist as my favorite anime.
    My favorite part has to be when the chiroptera in the tree grabbed the (gymn teacher?) out of nowhere. Truely, an awesome piece of coolness.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Newbie Barcode may be famous one day Barcode may be famous one day Barcode's Avatar
    Thanks

Its just the first episode and it looks like we have a promising new show on adult swim... I cant wait to see the rest but I might end up buying it on DVD before it ends just because I won't be able to wait it out week after week after. Thats to much suspense for me(not really, I just wanna add it to my collection)

Newbie wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, I caught the priemere Saturday. It rocked! I've seen the movie Blood the Last Vampire and I loved that too. Can't wait for this Saturday to see the main character kick some major ass!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

BLOOD+ on [AS] was simply amazing. I've never been too famaliar with the series, I've read a couple reviews and thats about it.

It was quite the way how they started it off with all blood and gore even before the OP. It sure caught my attention first thing in the morning.

Just from watching the first episode I'm captivated. Its already pulled me into its world and I'm already trying to guess what the hell happend in the past...hmmm.

Oh, dont say anything to spoil it plz? If you HAVE to say something then go to the "Spoilers" section and make a BLOOD+ thread there.

The first ep "First Kiss"...what a way to lose your first kiss.XP
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie bizy the friggin pirate is off to a good start bizy the friggin pirate's Avatar
    Thanks

No, but I wanted to... I'll keep my eyes peeled for it on Saturday, though.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched it and when i first saw it i thought it was "weird" but overall i guess i could get a like going
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I haven't seen the anime, but I have seen its previews. It looks really good. I can't wait to see what the actual anime will be like. I hope its episodes are golden and not five hundred useless episodes as in Inuyasha. And I can say that because I am an Inuyasha Fan. It's episodes are all right, but have no purpose. The end of the anime has no real conclusion.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast