Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood +

Newbie azureflame is off to a good start azureflame's Avatar
    Thanks

Blood +

In my opinion this show is really awesome. It kind of came out of nowhere after Eureka7 aired on Adult Swim, but im hooked on it. It has a very good and mysterious storyline, that makes you keep wondering what will happen next. Anyway, my favorite character has to be Diva, she acts like a child but kills with malice& a smile on her face. So, any comments, or thoughts on the show? I'd love to hear...

Newbie Otaku Master X is off to a good start Otaku Master X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blood +

Totally agree. This is indeed one of the best shows to appear on Adult Swim in a while (well, it and Crayon Shin-Chan).

Diva is seriously disturbed, but who ever said that was a bad thing? Saya, on the other hand, needs to step up a little more. Until her inner self gets released, she's an indecisive waif.

The sexiest girl, in my opinion, is the blond scientist lady. She has an air of maturity that has yet to be matched.

All in all, Blood+ is a great show, filled with bloody fights, great music and authentic emotion.

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

Blood plus is a awesome show ive seen all 50 episodes (in japanese) and its mysterious fun creepy at times.....but the showss awesome my favorite character well characterS have to be Hagi (jap spelling) cause hes so calm and really isnt afraid. Well in some cases he is. He feels so lifeless and mysterious. The other character i like is Saya Shes fun,caring,and smart and sometimes strong when she needs to be. the show makes me cry at times so yea....when the series finishes and u see what happens u will practically cry trust me!

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasukesgirl View Post
    Blood plus is a awesome show ive seen all 50 episodes (in japanese) and its mysterious fun creepy at times.....but the showss awesome my favorite character well characterS have to be Hagi (jap spelling) cause hes so calm and really isnt afraid. Well in some cases he is. He feels so lifeless and mysterious. The other character i like is Saya Shes fun,caring,and smart and sometimes strong when she needs to be. the show makes me cry at times so yea....when the series finishes and u see what happens u will practically cry trust me!
    I LOVE this show! I love the art of it, the story lines, characters, everything.
    Glad to see there are other people who know what a gem it is. I'm glad to see Saya is finally stepping up to the plate. I have thought for some time that Saya must have made him promise to take her life after she has finished off Diva. I know she has had it bad (real bad), but I've been hoping that her new life & family would have given her a new outlook on "life". It will be hard seeing any of the main characters die.
    Is it just me, or does anyone else shout at the Shiff (yes... I do shout at the tv sometimes, and my cat agrees with me...lol) JUST ASK FOR THE BLOOD! Man they get me steamed. If they would just get their heads out of the a_ses, be nice, explain the situation, and ask nicley.... Well they might be surprised and get it. Freakin' idiots!
    And (dang I forgot his name) what's withe mister "I want the noble prize." If someone does not shoot that man in the head soon... he's gonna' much everything up! I trust him about as much as I trust Diva. At least she has the excuse of being a homicidal lunatic.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I don't have seen this series yet, but have read the manga of it. Blood+ seem to be a cool anime and my friends recommend this one so much. Everyone here think is the best in Adult Swim so why should it not be good then. Hehe

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

blood+ is the best show on adult swim(beside bleach and ghost in the shell)
    is one of the best story line ive seen(that is just my opinen)my fav. person
    is the guy that plays that thing(i cant rember the name of that thing or his name)
    caz he swore to save her from sis and others

Newbie Deth JR may be famous one day Deth JR may be famous one day Deth JR's Avatar
    Thanks

When it came on adult swim it kind of looked familiar! Not sure though. I like the theme songs! and the story line is quite fun!

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^! I like to watch Blood+ too! I don't like Haji.... He's not even handsome. Lolz But he's kind and faithful to Saya- that's sure.... I like Saya and Diva... It's because of their characters and unique personalities.... Of course, it's also a sad story but I enjoy watching it -PEACE!-
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast