Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood +

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blood +

Quote Originally Posted by azureflame View Post
    In my opinion this show is really awesome. It kind of came out of nowhere after Eureka7 aired on Adult Swim, but im hooked on it. It has a very good and mysterious storyline, that makes you keep wondering what will happen next. Anyway, my favorite character has to be Diva, she acts like a child but kills with malice& a smile on her face. So, any comments, or thoughts on the show? I'd love to hear...
    i know how u feel. i just can't stop watchin the same episode over and over and over. I record it soi can do that. anyway my fave character is Haji, he's cute and a very good fighter. he is also a person that u can always trust.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Crazy canadian emo kid

Do you mean Hagi (Haji) her Chevalier (spelled wrong, not sure)? Tall, slim, plays Cello, wrapped hand? If that is who you mean, yeah he's my favorite as well.
    Last edited by Zeikku Shadow; Oct 15, 2007 at 05:27 PM. Reason: For some reason it didn't quote the post, so I'm putting the posters ID, just so it's clear.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    Crazy canadian emo kid

Do you mean Hagi (Haji) her Chevalier (spelled wrong, not sure)? Tall, slim, plays Cello, wrapped hand? If that is who you mean, yeah he's my favorite as well.
    yes he is cool caz he dose not loes his cool

and he cant die which is cool too
    Last edited by Sazuka; Oct 28, 2007 at 09:27 PM.

Newbie Kiddy is off to a good start Kiddy's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is one of the best shows ever it is and unpredictable and exciting show with lots of twists Saya is so awsome it is my favoret show
    Last edited by GallComp; Oct 28, 2007 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Unreadable color, please avoid using it.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm have been watching a few episode of this anime and its a good anime, just getting bored from beginning. :P xD

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say that the only shows on Adult Swim that could even compair with Blood + is Eurecka Seven, and Trinity Blood! thouse could not let you go and made you want next weekend to get here quickly! anyways my favorite Character would have to be Saya! she is kick @$$ and you really dont want to piss her off! if you do you better run for cover, that and her protecter guy (forgot his name sorry) anyways if you guys like saya too I have a collage that i made of her! And here it is! http://www.animeonline.net/imagehost...d007e0468f.jpg
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

alot for things r going on right now and the funny things is that its itnot even 100 ep show yet which is cool caz i wood like to see moure.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw one epidsode and I thought that it was really depressing. I would like to see the rest of it but I dont really have the chance since it comes on late at night.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast