Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BoBoBo-BoBo-BoBo

Newbie r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel's Avatar
    Thanks

BoBoBo-BoBo-BoBo

Okay who here loves the anime BoBoBo? It's one of the most random anime I've ever seen and I
    love it. The reason why is because it gives me a brake from all the serious anime I watch like
    Wolf's Reign. My favorite character would have to be, Donpatch! So why do you like BoBoBo and who's your favorite character? And which do you like the manga or the show? I haven't read the manga version yet but I bet it's just as good. I plan on getting it soon. ^_~

-Axel

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: BoBoBo-BoBo-BoBo

wow.....................................

you are the first person i have ever heard of that likes that pointless and meaningless show........................i despise boboboboboobboobobobobobobob...........and his retarted nose hair..............i wish for stuck in between pubesent charecter and the sun to rot in the pits of a lower level of purgatory......................................... ........bobobobobobobobo..............i would rather watch................pee wees playhouse.....................

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a hilarious show that people don't seem to understand because of its sense of humor. Bo-x7 is a satire of Japanese culture so it's understandable that outsiders will not make sense of the randomness. Bo-x7 is the equivalent of Family Guy, Simpsons, and South Park. The Japanese themselves do not understand why we find the things seen in such shows funny. In that sense, we do not understand why they find Bo-x7 funny. There are some jokes in Bo-x7 that is a play in words with Japanese words which makes it hard work for the translators to make these jokes make any sense.
    I love my girlfriend.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

even so, because of that it was pointless to bring it here to america where everyone thinks it's GAY!

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage
    wow.....................................

you are the first person i have ever heard of that likes that pointless and meaningless show........................i despise boboboboboobboobobobobobobob...........and his retarted nose hair..............i wish for stuck in between pubesent charecter and the sun to rot in the pits of a lower level of purgatory......................................... ........bobobobobobobobo..............i would rather watch................pee wees playhouse.....................
    ^^^666 yah what he said I despise that show to I wish for the creators to be tortured but not aloud to die for all eternity
    I hate bo-x7 with every inch of my soul and body
    Last edited by Reaper66; Aug 06, 2006 at 05:29 PM.
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree wholeheartedly. no1 in their right mind could CONCIEVE of watchin that dumbass show.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod
    i agree wholeheartedly. no1 in their right mind could CONCIEVE of watchin that dumbass show.
    Uh oh! I guess my mind's not all that right! Well, what can I say? I enjoy laughing at stupid things. I enjoy having my brain cells massacred. The randomness and the silliness makes much entertainment. It makes one question what the hell is going on and makes one stay awake. Bo-x7 is the sort of funny that only a Japanese person could ever think of. Colorful, but twisted.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel's Avatar
    Thanks

What can I say I'm bored so I posted this random thread. Don't get me wrong or anything people I don't really like this show either. -_- I just wanted to see who'd reply to it. I only saw like one
    episode.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast