Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Boys Love in Anime

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Boys Love in Anime

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Lately I've noticed that many new anime and manga focus on boys love. I'm not saying that I have a problem with that but it strikes me as odd that the hetero relationships seem to be seriously lacking lately.

What has happened to the awkward boy/girl moments? But no the less I've been wondering if anyone else has noticed this and what you think about it.
    I have noticed it and it makes you wonder abit. If people are so against it then why do they watch it on T.V. or in movies. I mean if your against it shouldn't you be totally against it. I actually like the little awkwardness that is being shown between either the boys or the girls this saying the same sex in the anime. It's just showing the way the world is today.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone has their own guily plaeasures. It's something different at the very least. I don't think I would enjoy it since there can't really be that tension of one wondering what the other wants. Well at least not as much as with hetero.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Newbie shinn123 may be famous one day shinn123 may be famous one day
    Thanks

seriously. im totally want to crush this type of anime. the message that they are giving out might make people gay. which it will be something i will tell. All the anime company or what i should call it will soon get my message for not making this type of anime. not worry guys, it will soon stop.
    BY THE WAY, they actually make them?!? how bad is that..

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

No making shots at types of people okay. They have the right to do as they please. I just notived that there has been more lately than before is all.You see a lot more Yaoi manga and anime than I remember being there previously. More variety would be nice though.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

well, most fangirls adore yaoi, so i guess they think that it will sell better, i personally love it.

Newbie naruto954 is off to a good start naruto954's Avatar
    Thanks

boy on boy is a little nasty if your a boy but if your a girl then they mite think it is cute but it still is wrong for a boy to be on a boy!!!!!!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha! I think thats true but it truly has taken off. Old school favs are even getting remixed to fit the yaoi criteria.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie Dib4ever is off to a good start Dib4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Yaoi. Boy on Boy love is a cool good thing.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast