+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buso Renkin

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Buso Renkin

I seen a thread about the manga series (here on AO) a while back and Hulu is currently streaming the anime series; so I watched the first episode. It's an okay series, I suppose. I guess I'll have to watch a few more episodes to really get a better opinion about it. I still haven't read the manga yet, but Shinku no Kage says it's pretty good, so it's worth a shot. ^_^

I can appreciate the concept of alchemy in a different anime series other than 'Fullmetal Alchemist'. I'm not dissin' FMA, by the way; just sayin' that 'Fullmetal' kinda monopolized on the subject of alchemy for a while there (I finally caught up on 'Brotherhood, BTW). The alchemy in Buso Renkin is a bit different in practice and there are homunculi, but they are quite different as well.

Has anybody seen this anime series yet? If so, what do you think?
    If anyone is interested in watching it and then giving feedback, here's a link:
    Buso Renkin - Full Episodes and Clips streaming online for free - Hulu

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Buso Renkin

I have seen it. It is nothing special, but enjoyable for a typical Shonen series. It is written by the creator of the much better series Rurouni Kenshin. The main lead it very typical and uninteresting, but a couple of the other characters (mostly the female lead and the primary villain) are somewhat interesting.

Worth watching if you don't have anything better to watch, but there are much better series out there.
    Who needs a signature.

+ Reply to Thread